| 𝙴𝙿 𝟼|

乃𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃乃

乃 𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙻𝚈𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽 ㄥ 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝙽𝚈 𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾

乃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ㄥ 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝙽𝚈 𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾

乃 𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙻𝚂 ㄥ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁

乃 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝚂 ㄥ 𝙺𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙸

乃 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 ㄥ 𝙵𝙰𝚈𝙴

_________________________________________

Ꮬ匕丹尺工QᏜ

I love Kyan Zoila.
--------------------------

_________________________________________

ɸKモㄚ丹爪丹ɸ

I am going to kill Kyan fucking Zoila.
-----------------------------------------------------

I always thought- no, knew- that there was somethinh wrong with my brother.

At first, I thought maybe he was dropped as a baby. Common situation.
Then we got into his teen years I thought he was gay. But he wasn't -so he states-  It was just the 2016 ripped skinny jean era.

But setting me up with the nigga who hes gonna kill when he finds out his childhood best friend fingered his little sister who is 5 years yomger than him is fucking sick.

We walked in silence for awhile. One thing my mother blessed me with was her cunning pettiness. I stared straight on walked fast.

Unfortunately my mother also blessed me with was her height. I was 5'3 and he was 6'2.

White boy genes.

His long legs caught up with me everytime I tried to go subtly faster.

'You know we have to talk eventually right?' His voice sent shivers down my spine.

'About what?'

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

FIRST OF ALL IM SUING NOW. Y'ALL NIGGAS LEAVE MY ARMS ALONE OKAY?

He looked down at me. His eyes were dark and and stoic.

'You know what.'

I looked from his right eye to his left then his mouth.

'What happend in the club-'

'You taste good.'

I froze. Bro couldn't even let me finish my damn sentence before pullin a Colleen Hoover line out on me.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DID HE EXPECT ME TO SAY TO THAT? THANK YOU FOR CALLING MY PUSSY JUICE TASTY???

'You regret it?' His chest  and mine were touching now.

'Yes.' I managed to get out.

He put 1 finger inside of my jeans. I throbbed.

He graduated from 1 finger to his whole hand inside my pants cupping my pussy over my panties.

'Do you regret it?' He asked again.

I nodded.

'Your pussy throbs say something diffrent though.' He pushed one finger in pushing my underwear to aside and I closed my eyes.

'Your always so fucking wet for me mama.'

I bit my lip at that.

FUUUCKK I AINT NOBODYS MAMA BUT DAMN WHEN HE SAYS IT IM BOUTA BE HIS BABY MAMA.

He grinded against me making me shudder and gasp at how hard he was.

Suddenly, all the pleasure I was feeling drifted away. We were outside my house.

I hadn't noticed.

He sucked his finger.

'You taste even better than I remember.' He smirked.'Go home before your pops has a heart attack.'

I nodded and turned away. He slapped my ass.

Shoulda just asked him to spank me. SIGH

_________________________________________