| 𝙴𝙿 5 |

乃𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃乃

乃 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 ㄥ 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙰

乃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 ㄥ 𝙳𝙾𝙹𝙰 𝙲𝙰𝚃

乃 𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙻𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ㄥ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳

乃 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙰 ㄥ 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚂

乃 𝙻𝙾𝚆 ㄥ 𝚂𝚉𝙰

_________________________________________

Ꮬ匕丹尺工QᏜ

No, no, no, no, no!

FUCK!

Its official.

I'm dying.

FUCK WHY WAS DID HER PUSSY TASTE SO GOOD THO?!

I take a deep breath and pace aroundy apartment.

Okay. Its okay. You fingered your bestfriends little sister. It's fine. We'll be fine. We'll just tell Kyan that it was a mistake and that I thought she was some random girl.

But she wasn't.

She was a random girl who's pussy has been sneaking into my dreams for the past week. And seeing her at the diner the other day in her tanktop didn't help either.

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN IM A PEDOPHILE? SHES LIKE 19!

This just keeps getting better and better.
What if shes told Kyan... No. She wouldn't he'd kill her to.

I grabbed my keys rushing out my apartment.

I was hungry anyway might just stop at the diner. I hope shes wearing the same tanktop she was wearing the other day...

Ꮓ⋆ᎱᎥᾰṧ
: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :

It was about 9 pm when I got there. It was a Wenesday so this was they're slowest day.

I walked in and saw Mrs. Zoila.

'Welcome to Zoi-' she looked up and smiled the same smile Kyan had.

'Tariq! I feel like it's been forever. Why didn't you come over this sunday?'

'Because I'd been sucking your daughters orgasm off my fingers.' I held back that retort.

Mr and Mrs. Zoila always invited me and my mom over for lunch which turned into dinner which turned into half the neighbourhood being over.

'Slept in.' I shrugged.

'Oh well, come over this sunday okay? Kyan's outback in the garage.' she chuckled. 'Busy as usual.'

I pecked her cheek.

I pushed open the door into the garage and found Malcolm, Khalil and Kyan sharing a blunt.

'Whassup.'

I dabbed Khalil up and received a nod from Malcolm.

'That club was mad wild bruh.' Khalil blowed smoke out of his mouth.

I leaned back against the wall.

'Y'all driftin friday?' Kyan asked.

Malcolm smiled showing his grills.

'Hell yeah.'

I just laughed thinking of a way of asking where Key was.

Kyan looked around and spoke low.

'Thursday. A load of trucks being imported in. Lorel wants em.'

'Lorel or Jude?' I managed to let out.

Kyan stayed silent enough for me to get my answer.

I shook my head.

'I can't. I can't do it man.'

'What?'

Khalil cleared his throat.

'I'm with lil Ricky on this Ky. This shit mad dangerous and our last job almost got us killed.'

'Well if we don't do this then Vipers gon kill us.' Malcolm took a drag from the blunt.

The Dk's and Vipers had truce. We didn't jump their hood they didn't jump ours. They didn't jump our jobs we didn't jump theirs. We didn't race in their hoods.

It was a classic who was better than who drift war.

Jude and Lorel were the heads. They controlled the truce. We were all after one thing overall. Fast cars.

I shook my head again. Before I could answer the door opened.

'Kyan! Mom's closing up we gotta go!'

Key was standing in the door way in low rise jeans and a red sleeved crop top. Her rosary sat bent at her cleavage and stopped right under it.

Her braids were up in a bun and her edges looked sweated out. I loved her bare face she was beautiful.

'I'm comin in late tonight!'

She huffed.

'Well you were my ride.'

Khalil grinned eyeing her up and down.

'I can take you home mama.'

'Bitch.'

Kyan knocked him in the back of his head and glanced at Malcom whose hands were raised up in defeat.

'I'm high as hell man and personally your lil sis got way to fat an ass for me to responsible for her death.'

'Nigga what?'

Kyan said blinking at Malcom.

He finally turned to me and sighed.

'Can you take her?'

I tilted my head to the side.

'Sure.'

'Thanks bro.'

I pushed myself off the wall and began to walk with her.

'Don't fuck!' Khalil yelled.

_________________________________________