Chapter 6

While Arthur changed into my pajamas, the top was too small for him, so he decided to just wear the pants, topless.

"The top doesn't really fit me" Arthur said.

The rain showed no signs of stopping, instead, it got stronger, and with the time getting late, it seemed too dangerous for Arthur to go back home. I decided to invite him to spend the night at my house, perhaps sharing a beer or two while were at it. Arthur accepted, but not before informing his parents to ease their worries.

I fetched a couple of beers from the fridge, though I must clarify, Im not an alcholic person, and I never drink in my life. My parents are the alcholic ones. However, there was a curious urge within me to try a little sip of beers. Though, I am aware that beer taste bad.

"Wanna grab a drink, Arthur?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow, "A beer?"

"Yep" I replied.

Arthur laughed, "I never thought you're the type of person to drink."

"You're correct, I'm not," I admitted "but I wanted to try something new today"

Surely, a sip or two wouldn't possibly go wrong, right? Though I felt a bit nervous. Maybe its because its my first time drinking, but Arthur already agreed to do it. I guess a man shouldn't go back on his words.

With 1 cup to take turns on drinking, Arthur and I sat on the floor. We chatted and sipped, and after a while we then ended up talking about during our time in middle school.

"Remember when we weren't that close in middle school?" Arthur reminisced.

"Hmm yeah, I used to hate you a lot" I replied.

Arthur then took a sip " I never knew why. You suddenly made a scene at school and yelled at me".

Taking a huge gulp in the beer, I replied, "I wonder why. I don't really remember it anymore" I look down at the cup and started fidgeting my fingers unknowingly. It was a lie; I remembered all of it too well but I don't want to remember any of it.

As the night was getting late, I found myself getting more drunk, while Arthur remain sober.

"Hey, I already know who you like at school, you're quite obvious," I speak unclearly.

"Oh, really?" Arthur raised an eyebrow with a sexy smirk.

"Yeah, Its Kaylee isn't it?" I blurted.

Arthur's smirk switched into confusion, "Kaylee? I don't really see her that way."

"Bro, I've seen the jealousy in your eyes when I talk to her," I laughed.

Arthur's expression turned serious, " Luke, it's nothing like that."

I continued drinking until my face was turning red and my words slurred, while Arthur remained sober.

Arthur was starting to get concerned and said "Luke, thats enough. Time for bed."

"NOoo!" I said like a child.

Arthur didn't take no for an asnwer so he help me get to my room, despite my resistance.

My body and face was getting hot and sweaty. I tried to take off my clothes but I was struggling. Arthur noticed it and help. As Arthur help me undress, I noticed an odd look in his eyes, as if he was struggling with something. However in my drunken haze, I couldn't quite comprehend it.

Suddenly, Arthur spoke, "Luke, can you help me confirm something?"

Exhausted, I mumbled, "Confirm what?"

Without a word, Arthur pinned me down to bed and kissed me.