Chapter 15: USJ II

The trio looked over across the plaza just as Erasure was slammed into the concrete, the bird-faced villain crouching over him. Izuku saw that Erasure erased it's quirk beforehand, so that was his actual strength. Strength comparable to All Might.

"Hmm, wondering how Nomu's so strong?" The villain covered in hands laughed. "It's because it was built to kill All Might, with or without quirks. Although, Nomu has plenty of those, too."

Erasure tried again to Erasure it's quirk, and it broke both of his arms like twigs. He cried out in pain, but his head was once again slammed into the concrete, blood spattering from his nose, mouth and a new gash on his forehead. Izuku wanted to look away. He wanted to just sink in the water to block out all sight and sound, but his body refused to listen to him no matter how much he internally screamed. He was frozen with Asui and Hatsume as they watched a pro hero get broken like glass in the hands of a toddler. He lifted his head a little and Izuku saw it covered in blood and contorted with anguish. Tears pricked his eyes, and Izuku could tell he was resting the urge to scream bloody murder.

The next thing he saw was black mist villain warping next to the hand villain without sound. Izuki forced myself to pay attention to that instead of looked at a nearly dead pro hero.

"Shigaraki Tomura," he started, "one of the students has escaped to inform the other pro's of the situation. Should we leave?"

"No, this is perfect. All Might will no doubt come here first. Let's wound his pride a little by killing a few of his students."

He looked Izuku directly in the eye and every part of his body shivered. The villain's smile was deeply unsettling.

"Well, let's start with the kid." He ran towards Izuku with no warning with incredible speed, reaching his hand out to touch the boy's face. Izuku pushed down his growing fear in favour of not dying and risking the others getting hurt.

The villain's quirk probably had something to do with his hands. The moment he was close enough, Izuku grabbed his wrist and pulled down with all his might, pulling him off balance and throwing him into the water. He tried standing up but Izuku was already on him, kicking him in the gut and elbowing his chin. His brain hit the walls of his skull and he fell to his knees in a daze. Izuku elbowed his head and then his ribs, and heard a crack as it connected. Shigaraki clutched his ribs and quickly got to the edge of the water, hauling himself out and onto dry land.

Izuku followed and had a little difficulty pulling himself out of the water, and Shigaraki took advantage of the pause to pull Izuku up by his hair, his pinky lifted. Once Izuki was in the air, he drop-kicked the child towards the Nomu. Izuku twisted his small body mid-air and landed in a roll, just far enough away from the other villains to charge back at Shigaraki.

Izuku feinted a punch to the jaw but quickly ducked as he raised his arms and elbowed his gut. He doubled over before returning with a punch, but Izuku was too slow to dodge properly and it hit his leg, hard. Izuku heard a crunch but knew from many experiences that it wasn't his leg that broke, but Shigaraki's fist.

That was why Izuku punched as little as possible.

He recovered quickly though, and ran towards Izuku, his good hand reaching out again. Izukj grabbed it and twisted, pinning his arm behind his back and forcing him to his knees. This particular move would break his arm if he tried to move, and he seemed smart enough to stay still. However, Izuku had made the crucial mistake of forgetting about his associates.

"Kurogiri," he said, his voice as scratchy as ever.

Izuku was suddenly enveloped in black mist and forced to release his grip on Shigaraki. The boy just barely managed to get a hold of the villain's shirt and threw himself forward before the portal could close. Shigaraki got frustrated and charged at Izuku again, throwing both of them to the ground. They rolled over each other with various jabs, hits and locks before Izuku finally had him in a sleeper hold. It didn't take long before he was out like a light.

Izuku stood up, panting, and turned to face Asui and Hatsume with their mouths agape.

Izuku cursed.

He forgot Izuki was meant to be an eleven year old kid who was just good with technology and couldn't fight. Izuku had let on a lot more than he should've. Hopefully, he could smooth things over later, especially since Erasure and every other student waiting by he door saw me too. Izuku had just turned my attention back to the villains when Kurogiri hit him in the gut with something and warped him so Izuku was hurtling towards the Nomu.

Izuki clutched his own stomach but stuck his foot out to kick the Nomu in the face. It felt like kicking a brick wall, and Izuku felt a crunch and his foot pointed in a very wrong direction. Izukj accidentally landed with too much force on his broken ankle and fell to the ground, tears threatening to spill over.

The Nomu turned to Izuku and looked at the kid with uncaring eyes, like it wouldn't feel anything every moment of dismembering him. The doors of the building suddenly burst open just as the Nomu had lifted Izukj into the air by his arm, and everyone froze.

"It's all right now! Why? Because I am here!" All Might boomed from where he stood.

Notes

Hello, I've been catching up on some reading lately, so sorry if my chapters are staring to take a little longer than usual. I'm also having a bit of writers block, so I don't know what I'm doing even less now. Also, I made a thing.

I'm not the best at drawing, and I don't know why but I wanted to make a very short comic of this

I'm not the best at drawing, and I don't know why but I wanted to make a very short comic of this. It may sound a little stupid, but I'm doing it anyway (Edit: I completely gave up. I suck at drawing, especially adding multiple people to one picture). Well, I'll see you next chapter!