Chapter 14: USJ

When the bus finally got to the building, Izuku was very much already regretting accepting Nezu's offer. He wouldn't have gone there if he had known he had to actually interact with the other students, let alone Kacchan. Izuki sighed at the thought of talking with him as he stepped off the bus. Hatsume and Erasure stepped out with him, the rest of the students not far off. Izuku still hid silently behind Hatsume and stayed near the back of the group as they made their way to the dome shaped building. There was another pro hero waiting on the steps leading to the door, and Izuku just barely managed not to go into full fanboy mode.

"Oh my gosh! It's Thirteen! She's in my top ten! Her Black hole quirk is so cool!"

Izuku noticed Kirishima staring at him before he realised he had just said that, and a lot more about her quirk, out loud. Luckily, Thirteen started talking before he could ask questions.

"Welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or USJ!" She started. She then went on explaining things about the building and quirk safety as we went inside. In the middle of her explanation though, Izuki saw something in the plaza and immediately froze on the spot. The thing grew into a smokey purple portal and people stepped out of it.

"Hey, they even have fake villains!" Kirishima called out. Both teachers tensed as they turned to see what looked like nearly a hundred villains gather.

"Get back!" Thirteen called, "Those are real villains!" Everyone huddled together and Erasure got ready to fight.

"Stay here," he told us.

"Wait! Erasure Head's fighting style is to sneak up and surprise a single person! They all know you're coming and there are at least seventy of them!" Izuku argued.

"Don't worry, a hero always has more than one trick up his sleeve," he responded. He jumped down the stairs leading to the plaza and knocked out the first group. They were still falling to the ground as he began to attack another group. He was doing pretty well, most of the villains were really low level, but there were three that looked actually dangerous. There was a man with blue hair and hands all over his body, a man wearing a bar tender outfit and had the same purple-black mist covering the exposed parts of his body, and a villain with an exposed brain, a bird-like face and was massive. He looked taller and more muscled than All Might.

Izuku watched Erasure take out another group of villains as the black mist villain disappeared and reappeared behind the group, blocking the exit.

"Hello, pro hero and heroes in training. We are the League of Villains, and it is our self-proclaimed duty to kill the Symbol of Peace, All Might. It is my job to scatter you all and torture you to death," the black mist villain said, nearly pushing some students to the point of tears. Kacchan and Kirishima both tried to attack him at the same time, just as Thirteen wanted to use her black hole quirk.

"Did you ever think we'd kill you before you could!?" Kacchan shouted. They were both suddenly enveloped in black mist and Izuku clung to Hatsume as everyone else was too. He shut his eyes as tight as he could, willing this whole day to just be over, and when he opened them he was surrounded by water.

Good thing his inventions were waterproof.

Izuku tried to swim up to the surface with Hatsume, but a villain with a shark-like quirk started swimming towards them with terrifying speed. Just as he was about to get the students though, he got a painful kick to the face as Izuku and Hatsume were both wrapped in Asui's tongue and placed onto the fake ship.

The shipwreck zone.

She then used the sticky pads on her feet to climb up the side of the ship. When the three of them were all accounted for and safe, they immediately started thinking of a plan to get away from the ship. They were slowly being surrounded by villains with water-based quirks.

"Hatsume-san, what kind of inventions did you bring?" Izuku asked. She then pulled her backpack off and dumped it's contents onto the floor. Izuku searched through the pile as he asked Asui my next question.

"Asui, what kind of quirk do you have? Can you give me details?"

"I can climb up walls, jump really high, and stick my tongue out up to twenty metres. I can also store things in my stomach, spit my stomach out and wash it, and secrete a toxin that only stings a little. Also, call me Tsu." Izukj noted each thing she said as he found exactly the invention he needed from Hatsume's bag, as well as one of his own, and already had a plan forming in his head. Izuku quickly told them his plan as he handed Hatsume a special gun and put on a glove. He then leaned my back against the wall, pushed off, and jumped onto the railing and off the ship.

As Izuku was above the villain filled water, he quickly turned on the glove and flicked towards the water, sending a massive shockwave. The recoil made him clutch his wrist since the glove was made for an adult and sent him flying higher into the air. The shockwave hit the water and it spread outwards before converging into the centre, dragging every villain into the whirlpool.

Asui grabbed Hatsume and jumped off the ship, catching Izuku with her tongue as Hatsume fired sticky palls from the gun to keep the villains together. They all swam to the edge of the water just in time to see Erasure get slammed into the concrete floor by the bird-faced villain.

Notes

Hello, I have recently been trying to set a schedule for myself and go to bed at seven pm, falling asleep at around ten thirty. Have I been trying and succeeding in going to sleep at an appropriate time so I get around eight hours of sleep each night for the past week? Yes, yes I have. Was I up past two in the morning anyway last night? Yes, yes I was. Although, I did manage to finish a book I like (^-^ ). Well, I'll try to set a better sleep schedule for myself and I'll see you next chapter!