Complete Drama

(Russia POV)

After a stressful drive from Palvy to Triomy I finally reached back to the kingdom. The cold breeze of the snow blew into my face as my guard opened the door. "Ah, what a experience that was.." I whispered to myself as I pushed my hair back as the wind blew harder into my face

As my guard opened my door, I was met with complete chaos with Kazakhstan and Estonia being held back by guards and some siblings as my father stood silently in the corner.

"How dare you hurt your own siblings? I have grown up with you since birth Kazakhstan and so has our siblings! I've always knew you were a selfish person my brother but how could you hurt the people you love just for the throne? You're an embarrassment to this family and you hardly deserve to have a chance to become a king for the people of Tridomy." Estonias powerful voice ignited the room and any one who stood even a few doors away from the lobby of the kingdom could hear his voice.

I watched silently, watching my siblings Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova, and many others hold the two irritated countries who were trying their hardest to grab each other. The anger in their eyes told you that they clearly wanted to rip each other to pieces.

"How dare you excuse me of such a horrible thing! Sure I might be selfish and all which I have to admit but there's still no reason I would do this! And there's no proof I did this either."

Still confused why they were arguing I made my way around my siblings to see my young sister Latvia bleeding on the floor. Her arm seemed to have a large slit down it and the more it bled out the louder her cries got. Her legs also had bruises covered inch to inch, it was truly to hard to look at, forcing me focus back on the screaming

"She's only a kid Kazakhstan, you need to understand that not everyone here is going to have the opportunity to become the heir." He growled and the intensity of his voice was starting to make some of the kids cry.

Estonia and Latvia had a strong bond from the start of their lives, they were inseparable since the beginning of time and the bond they had only increased the older they got.

Latvia struggled from deafness since she was born, father almost gave her to the streets but she shown great potential with weaponry. Not only was she outstanding with weapons but she was considered one of the strongest soldiers when fighting in wars against other kingdoms. Despite her lack of hearing and not being able to get the correct education she needed because of her condition, she was able to become one if not the greatest soldier in Tridomy history.

Estonia was quite different from Latvia, he despised weaponry and payed more attention towards his education and well being, yet he always had admired his little sister when she practice with her weapons. I guess it's true when they say opposites attract.

"I told you Estonia, you better stop accusing me of these unnecessary things. There's no evidence I did this, anyone could have."

Estonia finally got out of everyones grasps and instead of going straight for Kazakhstan who had jumped from fright as he thought Estonia was coming for him, Estonia ran to his little sister who was still screaming from pain.

As I finally got out of the shock I was in from all the fighting I realized what I needed to do.

"Someone get the royal nurse!" I screamed out as I jumped down to see what had been injured on her body

Although she was constantly screaming in pain, I could tell she was slowly loosing energy and motion. Besides the bruises that were everywhere on her body and the large cut that ran down her arm, I noticed her neck was a dark red color. She looked like she was choked?