The Bunny Problem

(Russia POV)

I wasn't quite sure how I was gonna show my worth to my father but I had an idea of what he was looking for.

Look presentable, show manners, complete duties

But something told me that wasn't enough.

I wasn't completely sure how I was gonna do this but I knew I needed too, unlike my brother Kazakhstan I wanted to rule the kingdom to put my best into the kingdom and provide it with care and respect for the people, while my brother only really cared for the power and the benefits of being a king, providing people with no care. I knew I had to be better than that, I knew this kingdom needed someone who would take good care of the people and I happen to be that someone.

I knew this was gonna be hard, I knew I was gonna have to put my everything into this goal but I was willing to give my everything to become king

I sat in my dark room looking through the large window that was right beside my bed, showing the beautiful stars above glistening above me with a powerful glow. Millions upon millions glimmered in the midnight sky with the Milky Way showing slightly with a purplish color scheme in the background.

I admired the stars, every single one of them.

I was so lucky to be able to experience this, usually with the amount of lights that beamed in the town every night it's almost impossible to see such lights because of amount light pollution. Though, tonight was different. So many different shades lit up the sky like a flame but instead of red like a fire, colors of blue, purple, and pink shined in the night sky.

My smile slowly faded, noticing how different I was from those stars in the sky. They were free and I was stuck in a kingdom.

All I wanted was to have freedom, but I was simply locked in a cage from everyone else. Maybe I did have the same worth as the peasants like my father said, maybe even less the worth of a peasant!

I took my eyes off the stars and look toward the perfect view I had of the town. Lights were still on in the town but very little. It confused me, why was the town so quiet?

I yawned and checked the clock on my wall reading "11:30 PM"

I raised my eyebrows noticing the time, surprised at how late it was. I've really been losing track of time lately, if I continue this cycle of loosing track of time I'm never gonna be able to prove my worth to my father!

I groaned as I laid down in my bed, watching the clock tick every second

Tick, tick, tick

As tossed myself around to stare at the window to look at the stars, I thought about tomorrow until a bright idea popped into my head.

Maybe father would let me go outside and watch the stars! Oh how a delight that would be.

I smiled at the idea, it would be a dream come true. I cuddled into my blankets tightly thinking about it for awhile until my mind clouded up and allowed me to fall asleep peacefully

(The next day)

RING RING

I jumped out of bed with the same smile I had on my face when I fell asleep last night. I rushed to the bathroom getting ready quickly while making sure I looked presentable.