A Start To A New Beginning

(Russia POV)

"You can never believe someone has reliability, you can only trust that they do."

Thosewords rang in my head like a bell as long as I can remember for the purpose of keeping me on my toes every time I met someone new, but I knew those words were only gonna aggravate my life later on.

It made me attentive, it might sound like a blessing but god, it sure wasn't.

I was the son of the feared king of Tridomy, the Soviet Union. According to him, his sons a d daughters stood the same rank as the peasants who roamed the kingdom with torn shirts and raggedy jeans. The only thing that differed me from them was my privileges and I hated how he thought of me in such a way. I much admit though, I do admire my father extremely and I'm sure there will never be anyone else that I could admire in such a way. The man has earned the title of being the greatest and most feared man to walk this earth from the events he had brought against other kingdoms. It's a true honor to be related to this powerful man and I and determined to show him my importance.

But I took these privileges seriously, in fact, I took these advantages seriously and I put my life into working towards being more than a lowly young prince my father saw me as.

I wanted to him see what I was capable of, I wanted him to know I was mighty and powerful enough to stand as a prince under his feet, he must understand that I have worth and I am not a disappointment. I am his son.

"Russia, are you finished in there? Father is awaiting our appearance in the dinning room, dear brother."

I shook my head slightly in shock, noticing I was experiencing some kind of trance

"My apologies Belarus, please give me a moment and I'll be there shortly." I let out an exhausted sigh implying her that I wasn't desiring her appearance at this moment.

I listened carefully as I listened to her footsteps dim down, quieting down the further she walked down the hallway, leaving me looking at myself in the mirror

With my dark blue eyes, I admired myself in the mirror as I combed my hair in a presentable manner making sure I looked tidy enough to meet with my father

Wait..

"MY FATHER?"

I gasped out in shock realizing who I was going to be meeting with.

I checked my face, teeth, everything I could to make sure I looked well. Why was my father meeting with me today and why was I just hearing about this now? Was I the only one who didn't know this was happening today? This all felt unfair to me.

"Prince?"

I looked at the door with worry in my face before I took a deep breath to respond to the man who was standing behind the bathroom door.

"Who's there?"

I asked in a calm tone awaiting to listen to what the individual had to say

"My apologies for interrupting you, your highness. I wanted to make sure you were alright, I heard a loud gasp from down the hallway and it's my duty to make sure you are fine."

I smiled and let out a soft laugh knowing this was all just a big misunderstanding on his part.

"My apologies sire, do not worry about me. I am alright, just thinking about some events that will be happing later on today."