Our Meeting

(Russia POV)

"I'm America, what's yours?"

The voice clouded my mind, it was charming and delightful and goodness it was just graceful!

I picked up my head to see a handsome man around my age dressed in a gold and white suit with black pants. He looked at me with a soft grin and with a sparkle in his eye that I have never seen in anyone else's before. He was mesmerizing indeed but something about the man threw me off but my, my heart definitely skipped a beat.

"You never said your name sir."

I froze in place as I noticed I was starring at the man completely silent

"My apologies, my name is Russia your highness." I smiled softly as I looked down at the prince, the height difference made me laugh to myself a little

"Oh please, there's no need to call me 'your highness' but I do enjoy your friendly gesture, you may call me America. Say, you're the prince from the Tridomy kingdom correct? Russia if I'm not mistaken."His wonderful smile stayed on his face the entire time through out the conversation

"Indeed, I'm surprised you know me." I smiled, I didn't expect him to notice me because of my many, many different siblings.

"Ah, well Russia your kingdom is quite famous compared to many other kingdoms, besides I think I've seen you before. Your face is quite remarkable."

I was confused. I have heard of America but I don't think I've ever met him? Must have been a mistake of some sort.

"Oh it must be a mistake. I don't think we have ever met before your highness, I would have remembered such a thing." I smiled softly, I have a great memory and I trust myself to remember meeting one of the most powerful princes in history

"Huh, possibly it is a mistake." He turned away from me as he went into deep thought for a second before sighing and gesturing his hand at me "Well anyway, please come inside. We have some important things to discuss and I don't want you to get chilly. Weather changes quite fast in this area.

We started walking toward the large kingdom that was surrounded by beautiful roses that guided you toward the entrance of the gigantic structure. The flowers stretched around the kingdom all perfectly aligned. The smell from all the flowers made such a wonderful smell that made your nose tingle. Doors were immediately swung open at sight of our presence, entering through the main doors where the walls were covered in gold and the flowers were a shiny white color.

I was guided to an office like room on the first floor on the right side of the building he sat me down in some comfortable seats to discuss business.

"Would you like some coffee or some tea? My father provides lots of tea." He pointed at the espresso machine and tea that was right beside him

"I wouldn't mind a hot drink, may I get some tea?" He nodded and stood up to pick up the tea and hand it to me "Please be careful of the hot cup, I definitely wouldn't want you to burn your red hands." He laughed softly before he handed the cup off to me before returning back to the table to grab some Espresso.

"I'm very honored we had this opportunity to meet Russia! I have been meaning to meet you for a while lately but it seems as a lot of my letters haven't got through to you for some time. These ridiculous mail men aren't doing to well with their jobs nowadays!" He chuckled drinking the coffee before looking back at me

"So.. why have you invited me here today America?" I leaned back in my gain with only an expressionless glance on my face.

"Ah yes, well you see Russia, very soon I will be inheriting this kingdom to myself very, very soon and I know that your father is going to be giving his kingdom of Tridomy to you very soon as well." I watched him carefully as he put a pair of reading glasses on his face as he explained.