William laughed, "Aw come on, you know Andrew is really good at English, it is probably his only redeeming quality." He joked lightly.

Paul remained silent, simply nodding. William looked at him, raising an eyebrow "Are you okay?" He asked, a little concerned.

Paul gave him a nod, "Yeah, just peachy." He responded, not looking at William, his gaze remaining fixated on the floor. William lightly nudged him, chuckling "You should act like it, too." He suggested.

Soon, they reached their next class and walked in, making their way to their shared desk once more.

As they settled in and spoke to one another, the door opened, and in walked Andrew and Nathan. Paul knew it would be them just by hearing the way the door was opened, and he refused to even take a glance at them - at either of them.

The two friends walked to their shared desk and sat down, Andrew throwing his backpack on his desk, and Nathan leaving it next to his chair.

"So, what's up with your knuckles?" Nathan finally asked after having stared at them from the moment Andrew joined him again. Andrew looked at his knuckles and shrugged.

Nathan let it go, he wasn't going to press on such a matter. Plus, he had other things to think about, that weren't his friend's red and bruised knuckles.

Class started soon after the teacher walked into the classroom. Just as predicted by Paul and William, their teacher admired and complimented Andrew's essay from top to bottom, re-reading it constantly like a madman. It was a funny sight to take in, an expected one either way - by everyone in there.

When class was done, Andrew was the first one to leave the classroom, along with his sidekick, who seemed less than thrilled to be at school at all.

William stood up, gathering his things "Alright, I'm going to walk Erika to her next class." He declared, already making his way to the door.

Paul threw his things in his backpack in a hurry "I'm coming with you, man!" He chuckled, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and rushing to his best friend's side before walking outside of the classroom.

They both walked to the classroom Erika was in and watched as she walked out with Makayla, still chatting with her. Makayla was soon pulled aside by Polly, leaving Erika with Paul and William.

William wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders "Hey, beautiful." He smiled at her, kissing the side of her face. Paul chuckled as he watched the loving scene unfolding in front of him "Hey, man, you still have some lipstick on your cheek." He pointed to William's cheek.

Erika giggled as William looked over at Paul "Are you serious?" He asked, trying not to laugh. Paul chuckled and spat in his hand, beginning to wipe the lipstick from William's cheek with his wet hand.

"God, man, you're so fucking gross!" William laughed, swatting Paul's hand away and wiping his cheek with his hoodie sleeve. Luckily to him, it was a black hoodie, so the remaining lipstick that stuck to it wasn't visible.

Erika looked at Paul "How are you doing, Paul?" She asked as they fell into step together, walking to their next class.

Paul shrugged, smiling "As usual." He responded, holding his backpack over his shoulder by its strap. Erika smiled and nodded, leaning slightly closer to Paul.

William leaned his head closer to Erika's "I can't wait for lunch." He chuckled, biting his bottom lip slightly. "Rory stole half of my breakfast this morning and I didn't have time to eat anything else." He continued.

Erika giggled, shaking her head "Must've been really hungry if he took such desperate measures." She said, crossing her arms. Paul chuckled "I agree, you probably also ate half of Rory's food or something." He added.