Aurelius (Background)

Last time we talked about Seraphina, now its time to talk about Aurelius

Aurelius was born him too in a modest house with modest parent...except, he was not supposed to be here, he was not supposed to exist...Why? Its simple.

When Aurelius was born, he was already about to get his life taken away by force from destiny itself...but for some unknown reasons and some good fighting from the doctors, he survived miraculously. Life gave him a second chance to live his life...but something he did not knew, is that later he would want to give up and die...

As he grew up and turned 7, he still had those complications from his near post-death experience. He went to school, he was also a very good student, with good grades, his parents started to praise him, but he did not waited for long till his parents does care about it anymore and mark it as if it was normal now...

Aurelius has a little brother, not so little, only 1 year younger than him, who was also a virtious at school, and did his absolute best to follow his big brother footsteps...

In this same year, things started to become more and difficult for both of them but more for Aurelius, cause his parents, were not here that much present and he needed to compensate for him and his little brother. He was somehow forced to protect his little brother from the outside world and the house itself...

Results, They both grew up with a lots traumas. Aurelius was trying to main his level of security at his highest for his brother and him, a memory that could not be forgotten, is that Aurelius of sexual assault with a random atranger when he was at that age, and as you probably guessed, he never talked about it to his parents nor his friemds...

Aurelius turned 14 a few years later, growing wirh the same trauma, he did not succeded to heal from it, after all what do you expect, he can't do everything by himself. His notes started to drop, but forced himself to remain as good as he was, but it did not worked, he was experience his traumas, peer pressure, constant failure in the eyes of his parents, and constant unhealthy competition from his mother, which greatly affected his Own self image...

1 year later, he moved with his parents to another country, to somehow get away from a few problems they had...life was at that time seemed to be like a fairy tale, a fairy tale of false promises and fake happinness, this did not last long till reality catched up again, but this time it was worsed...The overprotectiveness transformed that innoncent child who loved to go out and play outside into some kind of robots program to obey every order given to him...

He started to lose all hope he had of a great future, and with the time he became so attached to the indide, that going outside got him scared because of the horror her mother said about the outside, he was literally stuck, slowly giving up on his dreams...on...his life...but even in a depression, he continued to fight for his little brother, still protecting him from the danger of this new house.

He continued his study, succeeded to raise his grades hoping his mother could give him some slacks, but in vain...she was even more severe with him, putting him so much pressure, that one day....he finally failed with a non chance of a great future...so his depression was even worse...At that age, he was not having any relationships...and when he knew he could not have any love from her own mother, he decided to go elsewhere to look for it in another girl...

At the age of 20, a dramatic thing arrived, his own mother betrayed him, adding another mark on his emotional wounds. But this one was so deep that he defintely lost trust in anyone on this planet, after all its normal, how you gonna trust anyone else if your own blood betrays you...Adding this after one year, he tried to keep a steady and healthy relationships, but once again in vain, he was too broken to get anything serious from these relationships...

And at the age of 22 He decided to move back to the country he left with his parents a few years ago...to potentially find the peace he needed too for his mind...

Aurelius, was fine being alone, but just like Seraphina, he forced himself to get a few interactions to not go crazy...but could be fine by himself...compared to Seraphina, he was still open to find the love he needed so much, so obviously, it was kind of his objectives too...

After a few moths, he found something, the same thing that Seraphina was in...so he tried, he tried aimlessly to get something done in his life with the little of will to live he had, he visited the school, and got taken...

It was at this moment that his life would completely change, he never knew him too that he would find someone he never thought that would make him happy and secure again, that person was sat on a chair looking at him, like no one ever looked at him the way she did...

This...this was the debute of a magnificient story between 2 broken people, crushed by the world, and killed by life itself, but here they were looking at each others, it was brief, for both of them, but for Aurelius, it was the most beautiful pairs of eyes he ever laid his eyes on.

TO BE CONTINUED