17: Villains

A white coat, was what they were wearing. A hand reached in the pocket on the inside, grabbing for something.

"Two pro heroes," the person said with a troubled frown. He pulled the picture from his pocket and showed it to the screen. "You said she wouldn't be a problem."

"I never said that," a voice said from the other side of the screen, "But she's the only one I need."

"Twisting words now?" The person reached inside his pocket again, this time pulling out another picture, "Why is she so important? I've seen her around the hero school as well, I can't just grab her and leave!"

From behind a screen, a chuckle sounded.
"Then don't, I've got a plan to get her away from all the heroes."

The alley seemed to darken as a chuckle came from the bright screen. The person in front of it dropped the second picture with a frown. It fell to the floor, a puddle reaching for it, soaking it.

She woke up with a cold sweat.
"She's in danger!"

Two feet of a six year old landed on a hard wood floor. She clutched her new stuffed toy, before throwing it on the ground, deciding that she should grow up once more.

"Mom, dad," the girl looked up at her parents. A hundred and three stood in front of her parents, clutching her litttle fist as she said, "I need to leave, someone's in danger."

Her father, or adoptive father, raised his eyebrows. Her mother though, just gave a chuckle and petted her hair softly. "I thought we told you to go to bed," her mother said, "Did you have a bad dream?"

A hundred and three shook her head quickly, "No, mom, I'm telling you, she's in danger."

"Who is?" Her father asked as he tilted his head. He got a glare from A hundred and three's mother, and he sighed, dropping it.

"How about you go back to bed, where's your teddy?"

"He's upstairs..." A hundred and three trailed off, "But she needs my help..."

"Come on," her mother got up and grabbed her small hand, "Off to bed with you."

That night she tossed and turned a bit.
A hundred and three often got these dreams. This one though, confirmed it, it wasn't just dreams. It was her quirk, future dreams.

"I'm going to help Azumi," A hundred and three decided that morning after her almost sleepless night, "Even if mom and dad won't allow me to."

A/n:

Don't mind me... just introducing new characters while planning a series of events which will soon follow... :)
Also, thanks for being here.

Have a great day/night,
—Waffle