Edging for mommy

Edging, begging, mommy kink, worship

"I want to touch myself to you mommy. Only you. Please let me do that..."

"Fine."

Since he said that, Kenny's found himself on his knees in front of you in a pretty little collar.

You're sitting in a comfy little reclining couch while he's on the cold, hard, ground, completely naked with his cock twitching and aching for you.

"C- can I start?" He asks. He hasn't been let out of his cock cage for a while now. He's desperately trying to hold back from touching his member that's right in front of him and finally accessible.

"Of course my love."

The minute those words leave your mouth, his hand moves to his penis and he begins to jerk himself off. Moans start escaping his mouth as the pleasure is very intense for the poor guy. "Fuh- fuck mommy..." His hand moves up and down and you watch his foreskin move along with it in amusement.

"Only for you monmy.. I'll only do this for you..." He keeps going, little whimpers and moans exiting his mouth. "Hah!~ mn.. fuck!"

You watch his eyes begin to tear up. "Fuck ma'am I'm such a mess for you.. I'm your good little mess right? Your mess for you to fuck and use however you want.."

Precum starts to leak from his tip. He's only just started and he's already so wet for you. "You're gonna let me cum, right? Right mistress?"

All you do in response is shake your head. "No, please! Fuck please I want to cum I need to cum!"

You watch him continue to touch himself and get desperate. "Fuck, I'm so helpless for you, my godess.."

Not a word leaves your mouth as you watch him whimper and shake. He looks so cute as a desperate moaning mess. "Ah.. I'm close..."

You shake your head at him and he gets the message. "I.. won't cum without your permission miss.." He whimpers. He knows he won't cum but he still hopes that you'll let him.

Once the closeness stops he continues. "H-how much longer?" He whines as he squirms.

Along with many of his moans he praises and worships you. "God, mommy you're so hot... You make me so hard. Hard for you, miss."

"Fuck, Y/N..."

"I want you to use me however you want please... I want to make you feel good mommy~"

"Please fuck me.."

"Fuck I want you to ride my cock..."

He keeps whining and moaning, quivering with every touch. He's getting closer and closer to the edge. He can feel it. He keeps trying to hold back but then he realizes it's too much and puts his hands behind his back waiting for him to cool down.

Deep down, Kenny's begging and pleasing for you to have a change of heart and let him cum. You both know it won't happen.

He takes a few deep breaths and then continues going. He wants to cum. He hasn't in a while and he needs to cum. But he needs to be a good obedient boy for you even more.

"Why do you make me do this?.."

"Fuck... It feels good but- I wanna cum.."

Hes been edging for a solid 15 minutes now. You're still not completely entertained. You're starting to get a little tired so you start to doze off.

"Fuck... I love you... I need... you..."

He keeps whimpering and moaning even after you snooze for a bit. He won't stop until you say he can.

"Mh- mistress please let me cum.."

"I'll be a good boy... I wont cum..."

"Let me later though, please-"

The rest of the night is a blur for you. He spent the remaining 20 minutes begging, whining, moaning and worshipping you while playing with his dick. When you woke up, the poor thing was already out.

Not a single drop of cum came out of him that night. But you still took good care of him after it was all over.