Are you still watching?

My boyfriend helped me write this :3

Pegging, bondage, gags, sounding, cbt

You and your boyfriend Kenny have been cuddling and watching a romantic comedy movie for the past hour. The movie's almost over and you both don't know what you're going to do when the movie ends.

You start to think about other movies to watch, games to play, and other things of the sort while cuddling with Ken when you hear moaning from the screen. You keep watching the movie. Its just a sex scene so it isn't really a big deal for you. Kenny on the other hand, is easily flustered and always gets all red when these types of scenes go on the screen.

You just love to see him all riled up. He's just so adorable so you can't help but tease him to make it worse <3.

You put your hand on his lower thigh and creep it up slowly, getting closer to his face and forcing his eyes to meet with yours. He gets all red and squirmy in response. "God you're such a cutie <3" You can't help but think aloud. His face gets warmer in your hands and you lean in to kiss him.

He closes his eyes awaiting the smooch bur you pull away and giggle. You trace around his hard cock and get up from the couch. "I'll be back soon, all right Kenken?"

He nods in response, sitting in his spot as tense as you've ever seen him be.

You go to your bed room and bring out a bunch of things, carrying them into the living room and tossing them in his lap. You watch him tense up even more as you close the blinds and mute the tv.

"What they're doing looks fun doesn't it?" You get closer to his ear and start to whisper, "we should fuck too, you know..."

He whimpers in response. "Yeah but I wanna finish the-"

You quickly move your hand over his mouth making him squeeze his eyes tight. "We can finish it another time baby~ Right now, mommy wants to play with her toy. <3 Got it?"

"Mhm..."

You move your hand away from his mouth and down to his throat. He writhes in pleasure as you lightly choke him and move him onto his hands and knees. "Ass up." He obeys. "Good girl."

You smack his ass and pull his pants and boxers down, later attaching a leash to his already on collar. "M-mommy I- the leash? Really?"

"Hush." You put a ballgag in his mouth and fasten it around his head. "You yap too much."

You move his arms onto his back making him fall onto his chest. "Gahh-" Hastily, you grab some fuzzy cuffs and put them on both his individual wrists.

You bring out a spiked cock cage and put it on his dick. His erection grows inside the cage pushing the spikes into his skin. "Huck!" He keeps muttering and moaning through his gag as you pull his hair and start to bite his neck. "H-h-hmohmy-"

"I know you like it when I mark you up whore. You know what else you like?" He shakes his head in response.

"uhuh.."

Without answering your own question, you lube up your fingers and stick two of them inside his tight asshole. This makes a shiver immediately run down his spine as he tries to stay still. His hard on intensifies, making him feel even more intense. He starts to wriggle in pain but can't escape because of his bindings.

You start to open and close your fingers in his asshole spreading it wider so you can fit the 11 inch, girthy strap-on inside of him. He keeps trying to mumble and shout but all that comes out are muffled whimpers and cries.

You take your fingers out and gently slip the strap on inside of him and start to thrust in and out. He lowers his head both in pain and embarrassment as a tear creeps down the side of his face. He's so cute when he cries from how good he feels. That makes you want to make him feel even more pleasure.

"How about I be nice to you and take the cage off baby? Is that what you want?~" You ask while pulling his dirty blonde hair. He desperately tries to nod. "Good puppy. <3"

You take the metal contraption off of his dick, giving him a bit of pleasure and then pick up a urethral toy. His eyes quickly dart to the toy and widen with fear. "nhuh nhuh!!!"

You take a rag and wrap it around his head so he can't see a thing. "What you cant see, can't hurt you baby~" He whimpers and shakes his head. "Shhh shhh... Its okay.." You say, rubbing the plastic around his tip.

He gives a defeated grunt and you slowly put the rod inside of him. Small whines turn into muffled screams. "Nh- gah!- Mngh!!"

You leave the toy in him and continue to fuck his ass. The moaning and shouting gets louder and louder as he starts to shake lost between the pleasure and pain. "Ah- Ahm clhs!-"

"Whats that baby? You want to cum?"

"Guhhh huh uh uhuh!"

You take the sounder out his dick hole allowing the cum to flow out. After you take the strap out of his ass he drops on the couch, almost rolling off the side. For a while you watch him twitch and get up to go get him some cookies.

You come back to him still whimpering and lay his head on your lap. "Thats it. That's my good boy." You hand feed him a few cookies.

You look up at the screen. "Are you still watching?" is plastered on the screen. "Wanna keep watching the movie?" He nods and thats what you spend the rest of the night doing.