silly kinap one

WHEN HES JUSY AS CRAZY AS I AM 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

B4 I read some "WHAT!! KIDNAPPING??? THATS ILLEGAL!!" Its not real 😶. Its fantasy 😶. I was asked to write this 😶.

You and your boyfriend lived near eachother but never took the shot to meet up and spend time together.

Kenny had so much going on in his life. He was busy with his friends, co-workers, and everyone that he's around that he couldn't spend any time with you.

Frankly, you were starting to get a bit jealous. You couldn't bare to think that your boyfriend, your slut, was so busy with other people.

So you did what any reasonable person would do. You arranged a date. The both of you had a great time together. You wanted to spend time with him every day, every hour, every second. And then you thought, "What if I could?"

So like any normal human being would you took him home and gave him some special milk for him to go to bed. "The milk tastes sweet... is this chocolate milk?"

"Sure baby... I put some chocolate in it." You get into bed with him and secretly set an alarm 3 hours from then.

"I should go home... I have work tomorrow..."

"Its okay baby. I'll drive you to work on time."

"Thanks Y/N"

You both fall asleep together and just as planned, your alarm goes off 3 hours later. The meds you planted make it so that he doesn't wake up and you start to carry him to your secret room. In it you've set up a table with toys and a medium dog crate.

You have five hours until he wakes up so you get to work. You spend your time stripping him and putting him in a cock cage and a tight latex bunny suit. Then, you lay him down on the ground and tie his arms and legs together so they touch. You slip a muzzle gag into his mouth so he doesn't yell and a shock collar just in case he misbehaves. Lastly, you give him a kiss on the forehead.

You slide him into the dog crate a put a padlock so he can't open the door from the inside, and then you finally go to get some rest an hour later.

When you wake up the next morning, you hear muffled screams coming from where you left him. You get out the bed knowing that he's finally awake.

You put in some airpods and walk into his room. Pretty classical music plays in your ears as you watch his eyes widen in fear.

"Theres my boy <33"

"Stmf! Hmm gph!"

You zap him once. "Lower your voice, mutt."

"Gh!" He starts to whimper in pain and fear while he struggles.

You get closer to his cage and he starts to lower his head as a sign of respect. He looks so adorable when he wants you not to hurt him.

"Look up." He obeys. You stare into his pathetic, teary eyes. "Do you want to be let out?"

"Mf!! Mhm!" He nods excitedly, hoping this means being set free.

"Good bunny <3" You drag him out of his cage and rest him on you feeling his heart race and his breathing speed up.

You slowly run your fingers down his back to his ass feeling him shiver in your arms. "Shhh shhh... I'm not gonna hurt you baby." You move the latex from between his asscheeks to the side exposing his hole.

In response, he whimpers and hides his face in your thighs. "Poor little bunny.." You circle your finger around his asshole feeling his dick cage twitch
and rub near your legs. "Bunny likes it when I play with his little hole, huh?"

"Nhm!"

"No?" You slip one of your fingers in his asshole and watch his eyes widen and face turn red with anger, frustration, and pleasure. "If bunny doesn't like it, then why is his face all red? Hm?"

"Ah dpmh knm..."

"You don't know, my love?" You slip another finger in. Kenny tries to slip away as he tenses up, but his bindings are still tight on his body. He finds himself completely powerless to resist your advances.

You grab his chin and force him to look up at you and watch his eyes widen in both fear and pleasure. "Do you like having my fingers in your ass bunny whore?" You ask, condescendingly.

Kenny gives up trying to speak, he doesn't even try to tell you he loves it, his body language tells you enough. He hesitantly looks into your eyes and nods his head like an embarrassed little puppy.

You let go of his head and let it plop down into your thighs again. With your now free hand, you deliver a smack to his asscheek and watch it jiggle as you continue to finger him. He yelps in response then looks up at you, desperation and fear in his adorable little eyes.

You can't help but kiss him through the muzzle. God, he wishes he could kiss you back. He doesn't care that you have him tied up anymore. He just wants to rub his tongue against yours and enjoy the moment.

You hear little whimpers exit his mouth. "Nm... hm.."

"Does bunny want to kiss for real?"

Kenny nods his head eagerly. He wants to kiss you without the gag blocking your mouths. He wants to express his love for you. "Poor baby..."

You take your fingers out and leave him on the floor to momentarily leave the room. He whimpers and looks around in confusion until you come back.

You walk up to him with a strap on in your hand, as Kenny's eyes widen. He begins to struggle against his restraints. He's scared if what you're going to do to him, he's scared because he thinks he'll lose the dignity he has left.

All you do is smile and reassuringly caress his cheek with your hand as you begin to lube up his asshole.

Pt 2???

😝😝😝😝

Dedicated to my lovely lovely boyfriend Kenny who has brought back my dominant spark <3