new chapter!! (qdded more but not done yet)

Brat, Brat taming, Sadism, cbt

"You wanna be a brat?"

"Yeah. And there's nothing you can do about it."

You could do everything about it. You could have put him in his place right then and there but, you wanted to see how far he would go.

Like always you weren't expecting him to go far. He usually gives up after a few minutes but this time, he was dedicated. After dealing with his brattiness for hours, since you knew a punishment is what he wanted, you snapped.

"All right, I've had just about enough with your attitude H/N."

"Aww are you angry at me? What're you gonna do if I don't stop? Slap me?" He flips you off while looking directly into your eyes, provoking you.

You don't know why he wouldn't think you'd go that far, but he was dead wrong. Your hand flew to his face and effortlessly left a mark on his cheek. An apologetic mewl left his mouth in response.

"I'm sor- hhh.. Is that it?" He gets closer and closer and spits right on your new shoes. "And I thought you were a dom.. I might as well just get a new one..."

That comment triggered so much rage in you that you had nothing to do but to kick him, his saliva rubbing onto his crotch from your shoe.

"Agh! Mis- gh.. YOU BITCH!"

"Are you really going to call me a bitch? I could have you begging in seconds, whore."

"Do your worst."

"Trust me, you don't want my worst."

"I think I do." The cocky boy replies, making you even more mad.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be begging for forgiveness in a matter of minutes."

"Oh really?"

You take his hand and drag him to your bedroom, practically throwing him on your bed. Before he can react, you pin him to the bed, holding his neck down, quickly grabbing handcuffs and restraining him.

He struggles a bit, but then stops as his gaze softens and his eyes begin to widen. He's scared, you can tell.

He sees a smirk appear on your face and be immediately puts on an act again, acting brave and unbothered. "I'm not scared of you, you know."

"Sure buddy. Keep talking and ill just gag you."

"No you w-"

You do exactly that and get a few toys. You put a urethra vibrator in his hole and attach some electro shock tools to his nipples. And to top it all off, one big vibrating butt plug goes inside of him.

I edited more !!!