Edating Pt 1(based on a true story maybe 😋🤭)

Online, anal, esex, masturbation, masochism, sadism, voice kink, brat, gags, edging, overestimation, etc...

Spread into multiple parts.

Your boyfriend had agreed on having an open relationship since he knew that you wanted, practically needed more. All he wanted was that nobody would ever be inside of you, that only he was good enough to fill you up. Your relationship slowly started turning nothing but sexual either way, so it would help to have some romance in your life, maybe some more variety.

Around this time you and H/N were in contact. You two had known each other for a while now though, your relationship was platonic and platonic only. Recently H/N had gotten a mistress in his life. She wasn't cruel or anything yet, she was as emotionally involved as he hoped. Soon after she ghosted the guy.

Naturally, you felt bad for the poor creature and one thing led to another, jokes were made, and the next thing you knew, H/N was calling you his mistress and begging for your attention.

How would this work? You only knew each other over chats, and had each other's numbers, and things like that so how would this become a relationship?

Soon after your boyfriend and your relationship began to die down even more and eventually he dumped you. You were upset and you turned to your best friend/friend with benefits, H/N.

He was so nice to you... Not to mention, he was incredibly attractive as well. The thought of making him obey you was making you wetter and wetter, and not soon after, talking to this guy became even more regular than it was before.

God, this guy was so charming, so sweet, he was so easy to fall in love with and even easier to lust for.

In what seemed like the blink of an eye, you two started forming a Ds relationship. This boy was all yours.