*sofia the first episode starts playing*

He was shocked to learn that he would be hit again. He thought that he had it, and the fact that he was so close made him feel pathetic.

"Mmhh.." He buries his face into her thighs and starts attempting to plead with her, his muffled whimpers getting louder and louder while he huffs on her legs.

"What's that? You want me to hit you twice as hard?" She asks before he shakes his head frantically while mumbling incoherently. 

Since his hands aren't restrained, he could just get away but, he knows his punishment would be worse. He just lies numb on the ground ready to take the beating. He deserved it, anyways. Not a supplication or a whimper got through his gag because he just remained silent. There was no use in fighting it, so he just remained still as he felt his mistress pull his pants down.

The impact he would feel on his bare skin would be much worse than what he felt before. The cloth canceled out most of his pain so now, he was even more helpless than before. 

He counted fifteen. He was sure of it. "Wasn't it going to be doubled?" He thought to himself as he felt her pushing him onto his side. He stayed still awaiting any further instruction only to be given a final kick to his groin. 

He fell face forward again, trying to hold in his whines. "Damn it. I missed..."He stood still as she sat him up, removing the gag and blindfold.

"You look lovely..."

She pets him for a bit and sits down next to him. "So, how many did you count?"

"Fifteen spanks and one kick, ma'am."

She plays with his hair and comes back with some warm milk. They spend the next few hours cuddling and watching a movie. Long story short, he didn't disobey her in public for a long time. 

I haven't uploaded under this thing in like a year and i forgot it existed. 1.6k views. WTAF :smiley: