Basket 49

Third POV

Third POV

"Okay, you guys ready?" Riko asked the now awake yet still very much fatigued group of basketball players that had just emerged from the locker room.

"Yeah," they all responded, the tiredness still very much clear in their voices and on their faces.

Well, they couldn't just stay here and spend the night in the locker room, that'd be...kind of illegal. So, it was best to find another, much more comfortable place to go. Preferably a place that had food, because both the tiger and the triple threat were both starving. Same could be said for the others, but those two were the ones with the biggest stomachs.

The terrific trio of Seirin were the last ones to emerge, the sole female still rubbing her eyes a little bit as she followed Kuroko with Kagami right behind her. That also seemed to be when the tiger looked down and finally seemed to notice that (Y/N) wasn't wearing any sort of tennis shoe like the rest of the team. Nope, she had on flippin' slip-ons that looked like those shark shoes he had been seeing on social media so much.

And that's EXACTLY what they were. In the beautiful color of purple to show off her newly painted alternating red and black toenails.

'Kay, he knew that she could handle the cold with the short sleeve shirts and not wearing a jacket, but these? Seeing that her redheaded friend had stopped for a second with his gaze towards the ground, the triple threat also stopped to see what t...

'Kay, he knew that she could handle the cold with the short sleeve shirts and not wearing a jacket, but these? Seeing that her redheaded friend had stopped for a second with his gaze towards the ground, the triple threat also stopped to see what the issue might've been. Though, as soon as she saw him looking down at her feet as well as beginning to point, the girl could already tell what was gonna come out of his mouth next.

"How are you-"

"Don't question my choices, Taiga," the tall girl just stopped him right there, jokingly putting a hand up as if to say 'talk to the hand'.

"You really shouldn't," Kuroko added right after, popping out from where he was standing on the other side of (Y/N).

Like, had he not learned his lesson or even get the hint by now? He didn't question her when she drank her coffee before games, he didn't question her huge ass appetite, but he questioned her choice in footwear? Yeah, the tiger could see where he just kind of should have just kept his mouth shut.