Basket 34

Third POV

As the Seirin team started joining the crowds while drawing closer to the exit and to the parking lot, (Y/N) was beginning to feel the repercussions of the game they had just finished. It didn't help that Seto literally jammed his elbow right into her scarred side, and then there was the fact that she hadn't performed any gymnastics moves in a very hot second.

In short, the triple threat was frickin' sore. Kuroko, who had been walking beside her, noticed the tall girl's discomfort as she ran her hand over the shoulder she had smacked on the pole of the basketball hoop. He was really hoping there wasn't any serious damage done to it since the girl's adrenaline was probably rushing at full force through her veins at the time of impact.

Well, the phantom remembered a little something, so he poked the girl's arm, gaining her attention as she turned and looked at the light blue haired boy. Kuroko then pointed over to the parking lot where all of the cars were located. Oh, that's right! The triple threat totally forgot.

Lightly slapping her forehead and making an 'oh right, duh' face at the fact that she had forgotten just how she had gotten here in the first place, the tall girl shook her head as the phantom let out a small snicker.

"Hey, Riko?" (Y/N) called out to her cousin while the team continued to walk.

The brunette soon turned back, seeing her and Kuroko stopping and separating from the group while the taller girl pointed to the parking lot.

"Do you mind if Tetsu and I run to get some ibuprofen? I didn't bring any with me," the triple threat requested since there was both a pharmacy and a Seven-Eleven near the gymnasium.

Riko then remembered as well that her cousin had gotten here a very different way than the rest of the team. Well, she didn't blame the tall girl for being a bit sore, even if Riko knew her pain tolerance was rather high. The triple threat's numbers were looking a little low too. Sending the younger girl a smile, the coach nodded.

"Yeah, sure. You know how to get to where we're going, right?" she asked, causing the rest of the team to look at the coach with confusion.

They were going home, weren't they? Where else would they possibly go? Hyuga knew the training camp in the mountains was coming up soon, but that couldn't be for another couple of days, right? Plus, the stores were a good couple of miles from here. A lot of questions began filling the boys' heads, but there wasn't any time to ask.

(Y/N) looked up in thought for a second at her cousin's question. She and Riko had discussed it literally that morning, but she couldn't remember the place's name. Still, the triple threat had a general idea of where it was if it was the right place she was thinking of.

"Uh, it's your friend's family's place, right?" the tall girl wanted to confirm, prompting a nod in response from Riko.

"Okay, then yeah. I know where that's at. We'll meet you guys there," the (h/c) haired girl waved as she and Kuroko began making their way to the parking lot.

There were still quite a lot of people coming out of the stadium and going out to the parking lot, so the girl thought it was a good idea just to get her keys to her car out now instead of waiting so she and Kuroko could just go and escape the parking jam. She had gotten a pretty good spot too.

Yeah, that's right. (Y/N) Bashira had a legitimate driver's license to drive around Japan, despite her being underage. However, she passed her driver's test in LA right before she came back to Japan. It was just a matter of getting all of the paperwork transferred over to where she could drive in both countries and getting her car fixed up as well. Today was the first day she was actually able to drive to a game, and since Kuroko lived nearby, she offered him a ride as well.