Basket 19

Warning: mentions of blood

Third POV

Tatsuo Okami. While (Y/N) remembered a majority of her opponents from the past, this guy stuck out in particular. In short, Okami was a malicious player that only played basketball in order to make other players suffer. And his teammates had been far too afraid to confront him about it given the nature of his temper. However, the triple threat had brought the God of Despair to his knees during middle school, utterly destroying him when he had gone after Kuroko and Hibiki during their game.

She had shown no mercy, and even left the boy with a message in her thick southern accent that he kept in his memory to this day.

"Don't you ever go after my friends again. Because I will end you."

The girl never took any crap when it came to someone hurting innocent people, let alone those she held close. But (Y/N) didn't realize that her little message would be seething in the boy for so long. She didn't even know he lived near here. And the large dog next to Okami put her even more on edge. The triple threat knew better than to take the danger of a large and angered canine lightly.

She couldn't tell what type of dog that it was, but the only thing that she could compare it to in her head was almost like a hellhound.

This was a bad situation. The (h/c) haired girl wanted to leave, the feeling in her gut was telling her to go. But she couldn't. She was frozen in her place. Usually, something like this wouldn't scare her, but the girl was injured, and that was a weak point.

Okami kept the crazed smile on his face, his grip on the dog's leash loosening as the canine let out barks that could be described as thunderous. The ex-basketball player fed off of the girl's tense reaction, letting out an evil chuckle under his breath.

"Just...what do you want?" (Y/N) asked as she began taking a couple of steps backwards.

Even if this was the main trail, the girl knew of different ways that she could take to escape. The only concern was...how far would her knee allow her to go?

"Like I said, Ms. Triple Threat, I'm here to return the favor that you handed down to me back in middle school."

She saw his eyes go dark, a dangerous aura suddenly filling the atmosphere. With her eyes widening, (Y/N) quickly turned on her heel and bolted down the trail. Once Okami saw his prey running, the boy let go of the leash holding his dog, letting the canine charge after the running girl.

Her knee didn't even hurt, her adrenaline was pumping so much that one wouldn't have guess she had such a bad knee. But she had to get away, that's all she cared about. Sprinting down the trail, (Y/N) jumped over every obstacle in her way. The only thing that mattered to her right now was to find someone else that was out here in the forest. It was a popular trail, so there had to be at least another person out here, right?

As she ran, the (h/c) haired girl heard something galloping from behind her. At first, the footsteps were faint, and she thought she could outrun whatever was coming after her. But they soon became closer and louder, and seconds later, (Y/N) felt a huge weight followed by a burning sensation on her back as she was knocked to the ground.

Hearing the growls, the triple threat knew it was Okami's dog now attacking her. Feeling the canine's claws digging into her back and side, along with its teeth driving themselves into her left shoulder, the triple threat now entered survival mode. Reaching her arms and hands out, she managed to grip the dirt in the ground and began trying to pull herself out from under the ravenous dog.

But that only seemed to anger the canine as it let out another loud bark before digging it's claws into (Y/N)'s into left thigh.

"AHHH!" She screamed, feeling the pain from her now newly formed leg wound.