What Chan had moved to Korea for after he had managed to be chosen by a label.

Which had ensured that he had a little more freedom from his father, but he didn't quite let his son out of his clutches. He had bought Chan the apartment and made sure that he lacked nothing else, even if Chan tried to stand on his own feet.

Sighing, he shook his head and tried to push away the thoughts of his father. He loved him very much, but sometimes it felt like it would be easier to live in the label's dorm and without the support of his father.

Even though he had never dared to take this step, he often had thought about it.

He was just about to start cooking when Jisung came into the kitchen and cuddled up to him from behind. "Channie, why aren't you in bed anymore?" he asked sadly.

Finally, Chan managed to shake off his gloomy thoughts, turned around smiling and gently kissed the younger one.

"Hey baby. Sorry I had to do a few things for my father.. and now I just wanted to start cooking so that you can eat something before you have to go."

Jisung leaned against the elder and closed his eyes yawning. "Can't we maybe just cuddle till I have to go?"

"No! Felix texted that they will be here in about an hour and you have to eat something and maybe you want to take a shower. So we'll cuddle later when you're back!" Chan said for sure and grinned when he saw the pouting on Jisung's face.

"Unfair..." the younger one murmured and gently bit into Chan's shoulder.

Chan moaned and kissed Jisung longingly before he broke away from him again and gently pushed him away.

"Don't do that, baby. We don't have time for that now. Off with you, go take a shower. I'll cook the food," Chan said with a grin.

Still pouting, Jisung went into the bathroom, undressed and stood in the shower. He had really preferred to go back to bed with Chan, but he also felt loved and cared for on the other hand.

The warm water that rained down on him felt incredibly good and he relaxed again.

Even without being in Chan's arms, he actually felt quite good and somehow his thoughts went astray at that moment.

He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. Imagined that his hands belonged to Chan and slowly stroked down his body.

Just when he wanted to put his hand around his erection, there was a knock on the door and he winced.

Almost panicked, he turned around, knocked over the shampoo bottle and automatically stretched out his hands to catch it.

"Who the hell buys shampoo in glass bottles," he thought the second before the glass bottle hit the ground.

The glass bottle tore apart, causing the shampoo and glass splinters to spread over the entire floor.

Through a rash step, Jisung slipped on the shampoo and slammed his head against the tap. He collapsed and remained unconscious.

Chan, who had wanted to ask the younger one something about the food, rushed into the bathroom and froze in shock. The chaos that presented itself to him looked quite bizarre and it took him a moment to free himself from his shock rigidity.

Jisung lay on the floor, around him scattered glass splinters and blood.

Worried, Chan knelt next to him and carefully lifted him up. He managed to grab a towel with Jisung on his arm and carried the younger one to the bedroom, where he placed him on the bed and wrapped him in the towel.