*Three days later, at Night🌙downtown in National🏙City*
*11:55 p.m.*
The night when Brainy is supposed to "die" is nearly here. As a bad guy aimed a proton blaster at Brainiac-5 ready to pull the trigger and kill him... "NO," Dreamer cried out in tears rushing to save Brainy before it was too late refusing what she saw in her *vision🌌* to come "true" and immediately pushing him out of the way. But she ended up being the "one" getting shot as Dreamer fell to the ground when that happened... "DREAMER!!! No," Brainy shouted out in tears😭rushing to Nia's side and holding her close to his chest. "What were you thinking?" He added thinking what Nia did was stupid and reckless. "I had to... Brainy, I couldn't stand by and let you "die". It was neither you nor me. Love❤️makes you do crazy things," Dreamer said weakly being selfless in changing Brainy's "faith" by choosing to take his place instead. "But why did it have to be You?" Brainy questioned why Dreamer would do something like that even if it was to save his life. "I-I," Nia said weakly about to take her final breath but not without saying her last words. "No, no. No. Nia, please, stay with me... I can't lose you! I love you," Brainy said in tears. "I love you too," Dreamer said softly taking her last breath and then she was gone. "No. Nia! Please, wake up. You can't be dead!" Brainy said in tears trying to perform *CPR* on his girlfriend trying to bring her back to life but nothing seemed to work. Then, he cried😭his heart💚out in tears💦of sadness on her chest when her heart stopped. Knowing that Nia took his place for him to live! Everyone was in tears that they lost a valuable member of the team and their close friend... to Brainy she was the "love of his life" the only woman for him and the very first person that he'd ever truly "loved".

Lena quickly pulled out her mother's grimore📜flipping through pages to find the right *spell* to save Nia's life because she refused to believe that Dreamer was dead too. Knowing that she could do something to save her "friend" then moments later, Lena found a healing spell to bring her back that required her to tap into advanced witchcraft known as "Spirit magic" so, over the past *4 months* she'd leveled up her magic and become a powerful Earth Witch" like her mother. Maybe even better! "I can save her Brainy, I know an spell that can help bring Nia back!" Lena explained. "Then, do it. Lena, save her! I can't lose Nia," Brainy added. Lena nodded in agreement in doing just that! Then, she took a deep breath channeling her magic, and began chanting the "healing spell" in Latin in her spell book... her eyes glowed white raising her hand in the air right at Nia. As the balance of the Universe shifted Dreamer🌀's injuried wound was healed in seconds... Then, she gasped awake able to breathe again, and was very much "alive" thanks to Lena and her magic🧪✨! "Nia, you're alive! Thank god, I've thought I lost you forever." Brainy said in tears hugging his girlfriend dearly happy to have her back. "Yeah, me too." dreamer said softly hugging him back glad to be "alive" and back in Brainy's arms again.

*Later that same night🌃, back at Nia's apartment*
*12:50 a.m.*
Nia and Brainy just got back to their apartment after stopping the bad guy and arresting him for his crimes to the police. Brainy was in the kitchen making his girlfriend some nice relaxing "tea" to calm her nerves and to help her sleep😴💤tonight🌃too. "Here, Nia," Brainy said softly handing his girlfriend💙a *cup of tea☕️* and sat on the couch beside her. "Thank you, Brainy, that means a lot," Nia said gratefully for her boyfriend's kind gesture of making her tea. Considering that she almost "died" tonight if not for Lena and her magic... Nia was entirely grateful for saving her life by bringing her back. "Of course, it's the least that I could do for you, Nia Nal. After all, you did save my life but it nearly cost you your own life. If not for Lena's using her magic on "you" to bring you back to life." Brainy explained wisely in stating the obvious of what happened tonight in the heat of battle. Nia sighed sadly having a feeling that this would happen as she took a sip of her tea placed it on the coffee table and then said. "I know that. Brainy," Nia said. Brainy nodded in understanding as he got up and went into the bedroom to get ready for bed and Nia was about to join him... Until she felt the presence of the "Orginal Dreamer" again in the apartment and heard her say. "I warned you, Nia Nal," she said wisely in a dramatic tone in her voice glaring at Nia in disappointment. "Yes, I know. But everything worked out in the end... thanks to my friends. I'm alive and so, is Brainy." Nia said softly knowing the risk of her actions and the laws of nature and the universe. The original dreamer sighed taking off her cloak for dramatic effect of what she had to say. "That is true, Nia, but as you know the balance of the universe will find a way to correct your mistake. Someone has to die... if not you or Brainiac-5. Someone else will have to take your place in order to maintain the balance of the natural order of "life" and *death*. And that means your boyfriend will have to "die" in this time period too." She said wisely. Nia was in tears crying and that's when the original dreamer left her with that devastating thought in her mind.

Then, Brainy came out of the bedroom to find Nia crying😭on the couch🛋️and had a feeling why that was... This meant that she received yet another "devastating news" from the original dreamer🌀. He wanted to comfort his girlfriend but she stopped herself from crying immediately when she heard him coming and quickly got up from the couch to say💬. "Brainy, I think you should go back to the future. It's for your own good and safety." Nia said sadly as a suggestion to protect him from dying again by going back to his own time. "Wait, what? You want me to leave. Why?" Brainy asked confused about why she wanted him to go back to the *31st century*. She sighed sadly about to tell him. "Yes, you have to! It's the only one to protect you. I don't want you to die... if it's because of me." Nia said in tears. Then, he approached her

"No, I'm not going anywhere... Nia Nal, you're my future. And I love you with all of my heart! So, I'm staying." Brainy said. "But why? Don't you see that "You" being here in the 21st century is only making things worse! It doesn't matter how much we love❤️each other and want to be together forever. Fate wants to tear "us" apart." Nia said. He smiled. "Don't talk like that! Nia, you know better than anyone else in the world that You & I belong together... no matter who or what is trying to keep us apart. I love you and that's that! Besides, when we first started dating❤️I knew the consequences of being with you would affect the timeline... but like you said "Love makes you do crazy things," choosing you over sacrificing myself in the future was the best decision I've ever made in my life. And I would do it again in a *heartbeat*" Brainy said devotedly to loving Nia Nal forever til the end of time. "Oh, Brainy. I love you too. I'm so sorry for what I said... I-I was just scared of losing you "forever" and I let my fear take over me! I thought that if you left then "you" would be safe." Nia said in tears admitting the truth and immediately hugging🤗him lovely. "It's okay, Nia. I'm here and you won't lose me... I promise you that." Brainy said sweetly hugging her back in making an unbreakable promise to Nia Nal and planned on keeping it no matter what comes their way in the near future.

*Sorry, long chapter😅. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter... until next time. Bye👋, for now!*