Always You💚

~{Chapter 30}~*this chapter is about Brainy and Nia walking in the park together! When he spots the guy she's destined to end up in the Future. So, Brainy thinks it's for the best that Nia to be with that guy. And not with him...
But she doesn't want some guy who is her destined love. She wanted Brainy and believes in her heart💙that he is the one for her! And no one else... I hope you like it, Enjoy!

Brainy and Nia were strolling in the park together hand-in-hand lovely💗
his eyes widened in shock when he spotted Nia's future guy who she was destined to be with...
that made him feel sad🥺inside. As he looked at Nia seeing her smile and knew she'll be happier with that guy
Then with him And it pained him to let her go to be with someone else. But he was doing right by the future!
He cleared his throat about to tell Nia... "You see that guy over there." He said while pointing at the guy. But not noticeable.
Nia nodded. Seeing who Brainy was talking about and pointing at. "Well, according to future events..." he paused sadly.
He continued on. "That's the person you're destined to end up with," Brainy said softly with a sad look in his eyes.

He was human looked handsome, had perfect hair, perfect cheekbone features, and had
A voice of an angel. Nia wasn't that attracted to or interested in him at all!
she didn't want a guy who was attractive and perfect...
She wanted someone who is Smart, selfless, and caring.
And she already found all that in Brainy!
But he didn't know that...

As he lets go of Nia's hand and starts walking away from her...
And Nia's eyes widened in shock with confusion as to why Brainy did that.
she immediately ran after him and said out loud. "Brainy, wait!" Nia cried out to him.
As she stopped in front of him and Brainy turned around hearing her voice and said...
"Sorry, Nia. But I don't want to stand in the way of your Destiny and Your Future." Brainy said sadly. About to turn around...
Brainy added. "You deserve better than Me." He said softly with a sad look as he turned around slowly and
walked away from Nia. As she was completely in shock and couldn't believe that Brainy would be this sensitive about this.
But truth be told, Nia didn't want to be with some guy... she wanted Brainy! More than anything in the whole world...

But I want you. Querl Dox. It doesn't matter what the future says...
That's not my destiny or my future. I'm in control of my life!
And I decide who I want to be with... and that's you!!!
It's "Always You". Nia thought softly to herself.

Brainy left sadly walking alone in the Park and heading to his apartment.
When Nia stops him as she shouts out to him saying... "Brainy, STOP!!! Don't go...
I have to talk to you." she said urgently. As He turned around surprised to see Nia right in front of him.
"Nia Nal? What are you doing? You should go be with that Guy..." Brainy questioned with a confused look.
Nia nodded a "No". "Brainy, no. I don't care what the future says... I don't want him. I want you," Nia answered with a slight smile.
When he heard what Nia just said... His eyes widened in shock.
"Y-You want me?" he said stuttering his words a bit. As he's still a little in shock.
"Yes. I love you," she said softly.
Brainy blushed with a smile when Nia said that she "loves him".

"It's always been You, Brainy." Nia paused lovely.
As she continues on. "You're the person that I was always supposed to end up with!
It doesn't matter what my future says... That's Years ahead.
What matters is right here. Right now. We choose our own destinies and futures.
And my future has you in it... Don't you want that too?" Nia said passionately❤️coming straight from her heart💙.
Brainy was awed by Nia's heartfelt words and of course, he wants to be with Nia. Also, to be a big part of her life/her future.
"Nia Of course, I want that... More than anything in the whole world🌎! It's just that I never would have imagined that someone as amazing as you are would want to be with somebody like me." He said softly.

Nia looked at Brainy in his eyes as she placed her hand on his cheek and said to him.
"Brainy, why would you think that? You're an amazing person! You're smart, selfless, good, and caring.
you deserve to be happy." She said lovely with compassion. that caused Brainy to smile brightly and she was right!
He does deserve to be happy. Especially, with her. "Nia Nal. You truly are astounding! And I love you" He said lovely.
She smiled brightly as well.

As they leaned in for a kiss. Pressing their lips against each other while feeling their smiles against one another.
feeling each other's warmth and wrapped their arms around each other to pull deeper into the kiss.
And it felt like this kiss could go on Forever... which it did!
As Brainy and Nia walked hand-in-hand back to her apartment and just
spend the night together.