A New Beginning✨

~{Chapter 43}~*This chapter is about Nia being Pregnant and Brainy is the father! When he finds out about it he doesn't know what to think Or feel... And Their child is half-human, half-Naltorian🌀, and Coluan💚. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In the morning*
*10:15 a.m.*
Nia woke up moaning in pain as she was feeling light-headed when getting out of bed. Then walking to the door🚪Her vision getting a little fuzzy, and blurry while reaching out for the doorknob but she fainted on the floor... as her legion ring Brainy made for her was blinking red in these types situations and has the ability to fly.

*Meanwhile at the DEO*
Brainy just got into work about an hour ago when he got an alert from his tablet that Nia's legion ring panic alarm🚨was going off in her being unconscious. His eyes widened in shock and told Alex and the others as she looked at him and said. "Go to Her! Agent Dox. she needs You." Alex said urgently ordering Brainy to go help Nia right away! he nodded in doing just that. And immediately rushed out of the building flying fast to Nia's apartment to find out what happened. if necessary to get her to the DEO stat for medical attention.

Brainy arrived at Nia's apartment as he landed on her balcony and went inside to see where she was... until he noticed her bedroom door was closed tight and opened the door🚪to see Nia passed out on the floor. He immediately ran to Nia's side and held her dearly in his arms and said. "Nia. it's me, I'm here! Please wake up," Brainy said softly to her as he tried to gently wake his girlfriend up. But no response and she was breathing thankfully. He scanned the room with his eyes stood up holding Nia and quickly flew out her Balcony door heading back to the DEO for Alex and Lena to run some tests on her to see what caused Nia to be like this...

*Back at the DEO, in the med bay*
Alex and Lena were monitoring Nia's condition as both looked at Brainy with confused and nervous looks. "So, what's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Brainy asked worriedly and hopes that Nia is okay. "Nothing seems to be wrong with her," Alex stated softly as she looked at Nia's vitals on the screen that she was fine. Well, not completely😅. Lena added. "Expect that she had a dizzy spell moments ago." She said looking at Nia's brain activity. Brainy was confused about what they meant by that. He may be a 12th-level intellect. but this was something that he knew nothing about. "What's that supposed to mean?" Brainy asked softly as Lena and Alex sighed looking at each other realizing that one of them had to tell him... but they were worried about how he would react😅.

Alex walked over to Brainy looked him in the eye, and said. "Brainy, Nia is Pregnant." She confirmed the diagnosis of Nia's condition. His eyes widened in shock when as he stood there in silence for a while without saying a word. Then, it hit him! "But that's impossible! I mean. Our species aren't compatible with each other... And to create something like a child. It just doesn't make any sense." Brainy said stating the facts finding it impossible for this to happen! "Well. according to the screen on the monitor... There are two heartbeats. And the DNA🧬doesn't lie. The baby is in fact a perfect match to You and Nia's..." Alex stated the evidence of Nia being Pregnant and Brainy is 100% the Father of the Child. No doubt about that! He looked at the Monitor when Alex said that and it's true.

Kara added. "Which makes you a father! Brainy," She said excitedly as she walked in the room after overhearing the news about Nia being pregnant and Brainy is the biological father! "Kara?" Brainy questioned as he was surprised to see Kara here and thought she was at CatCo today since she's Editor-in-chief now. "Sorry. super hearing," Kara said. Brainy nodded with a smile as he looked at Nia thinking💭about the future with her and their daughter and he loved🥰it! But still worries for her and hopes Nia will be okay when giving birth to their child.

Speaking of, Nia was dreaming🌌, as she saw a glimpse of the future✨Seeing her child. Her daughter. And knew if her dream was showing her this... could only mean that She was pregnant and smiled happily💗to know it. Nia Nal is a Hybrid after all! True Women at Heart💙. She saw her daughter again but as the next Dreamer🌀. then saw her face to see She had the features of Her and Brainy combined! When the thought crossed her mind that Brainy was the father of her child. This made Nia overjoyed😊with happiness💗and she knew that was because her daughter in her vision had green skin and was harnessing dream🌀energy✨into its physical form. This means that Her daughter isn't only Half-human, Naltorian🌀 but also, Coluan💚. A 9th-level-Intellect to be exact! Nia was so happy to see this and she always wanted to be a Mother! She couldn't wait to wake up from this dream to tell Brainy! And hope he won't overreact.