P6: The lair

"Are you seriously telling me you've located their base?!" Kai's voice crackled with his usual fiery attitude, his eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.

"Yes, indeed. Nya and Pixal have meticulously traced their movements using the tracker, pinpointing each hunter's return route, which ultimately led us to their base," the Nindroid elaborated, his metallic voice resonating with assurance.

As the discussion among the ninja continued, delving into strategies and plans, my mind began to wander, consumed by the weight of the impending confrontation and the myriad of possible outcomes.

"Violet?" Lloyd's gentle voice snapped me back to reality, his concern evident in his expression.

"Oh, um, yeah?" I responded, my voice tinged with distraction.

"We're formulating a plan to thwart General Ren's assaults on the villages," Lloyd continued, his eyes meeting mine with unwavering determination.

"Right," I replied, forcing a smile to conceal the turmoil churning within me.

"We should take some rest for now," Nya suggested, her voice carrying a note of concern for our well-being. We all nodded in agreement, silently retreating to our respective rooms to seek solace in the comfort of solitude.

As I lay in bed, the events of the morning's rigorous training session with my comrades and the looming specter of conflict weighed heavily on my mind, leaving me drained and weary.

"YUKI!" My voice echoed through the air, laced with desperation and fear, as I watched my sister crumple to the ground, her once vibrant spirit now fading amidst a pool of crimson.

With frantic urgency, I rushed to her side, my hands trembling as I attempted to staunch the flow of blood seeping from her grievous wound. "No, please, Yuki, stay with me," I pleaded, my voice choked with tears and anguish.

"I-I'm sorry, sis," Yuki's feeble voice barely reached my ears, her tear-stained face contorted in pain and regret.

As the sound of approaching footsteps disrupted the eerie silence, I turned to see General Ren looming ominously behind me. In a swift and merciless motion, he seized me, tearing me away from my sister's side as I thrashed and fought against his unyielding grip.

"STOP! NO, YUKI!" I screamed, my heart wrenching with unbearable agony as I was forcibly dragged away, leaving behind my beloved sister to face her fate alone.

With a sharp intake of breath, I jolted awake, tears cascading down my cheeks in a torrent of sorrow and despair. Why couldn't I remember this? Panic seized my heart, constricting my chest with its suffocating grip.

Forcing myself to calm down, I took slow, deliberate breaths, seeking refuge in the stillness of the night. A pervasive numbness settled over me as I wiped away the remnants of my tears, casting a weary glance at the clock: 7:19 PM.

Gathering my resolve, I dressed and made my way to the kitchen, where the soft murmur of voices and the tantalizing aroma of freshly cooked pancakes greeted me. Despite the warmth of their hospitality, I couldn't shake the cold tendrils of dread that coiled around my heart, leaving me feeling adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

I simply went to the deck and leaving me alone with my own tought wich was soon inturopted by Cole who walked beside me

"It's time where at the lobby meet us there" Cole said before going back wich I followed him

While they were planing the attack to stop Ren I just tought not noticing I was clenching my fist until Kai went up to me and gave me a communication device wich I took

And wrapped around my ear has we got off the bounty with my friends jumping roof to roof

I followed behind has we arrived to the entrance wich was guarded

"Zane and Kai knock the guards down without getting noticed" Lloyd said has the Two jumped down doing has follow