Justice'n Love - Vernon Chwe Hansol

Yn had always been the sharp-eyed detective, uncovering mysteries with precision and dedication. Vernon, on the other hand, was a charismatic lawyer, weaving words like spells in the courtroom. Despite their different professions, they found harmony in each other's company.

Their journey together began when they crossed paths during a high-profile case. Yn was investigating a complex fraud scheme, and Vernon was representing one of the defendants. Their encounters in the courtroom sparked a connection that neither could ignore.

As they worked on opposite sides of the law, their admiration for each other grew. They found themselves drawn together by their shared passion for justice and their unwavering commitment to their work.

After a whirlwind romance, Yn and Vernon decided to tie the knot. Their wedding was a celebration of love and partnership, attended by friends, family, and colleagues from both the legal and law enforcement worlds. It was a union that seemed destined, two minds united in pursuit of truth and fairness.

For their honeymoon, they chose Paris, the city of romance and enchantment. Walking hand in hand along the cobbled streets, they explored the iconic landmarks and hidden gems of the city. From the majestic Eiffel Tower to the charming cafes of Montmartre, every moment was filled with laughter, love, and adventure.

In the City of Light, they found a new kind of magic - the magic of being together, of building a life side by side. As they wandered through the enchanting streets, they dreamed of the future they would create together, solving mysteries and fighting for justice, hand in hand, forevermore.