Forbidden Echoes - Choi Seungcheol

In the serene outskirts of Seoul, where whispers of the past lingered in the breeze and secrets lay buried beneath layers of silence, Seungcheol and Yn found themselves entangled in a web of familial ties and forbidden desires.

Seungcheol, with his brooding gaze and enigmatic charm, was the heir to a vast conglomerate, his every move watched with a mix of admiration and envy. Yn, with her ethereal beauty and quiet grace, was a rising star in the fashion world, her designs captivating hearts and minds alike.

Their lives had always been intertwined, bound by the threads of blood and obligation. Seungcheol had watched Yn grow from a carefree child into a radiant woman, his feelings for her evolving with each passing year.

But beneath the facade of familial love lay a forbidden desire that burned like a wildfire in Seungcheol's heart. He longed to taste the sweetness of her lips, to feel the warmth of her skin against his own, to lose himself in the depths of her embrace.

As the night draped its velvet cloak over the world, Seungcheol found himself unable to resist the pull of his desires any longer. He sought out Yn, his steps guided by the relentless beat of his heart, until he stood before her, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of her beauty.

Yn, unaware of the storm brewing within Seungcheol's soul, greeted him with a smile, her eyes sparkling with warmth and affection. But as the night wore on and the hours grew late, the air between them crackled with tension, each moment pregnant with unspoken desire.

In a moment of reckless abandon, Seungcheol confessed his feelings to Yn, his words tumbling out in a torrent of raw emotion. He bared his soul to her, laying bare the depths of his longing and the forbidden nature of his desires.

But Yn, stunned by Seungcheol's confession, recoiled in shock and disbelief. She had always seen him as a brother, a pillar of strength and support in her life. The idea of anything more between them was unfathomable, a betrayal of the trust that had bound them together since childhood.

Heartbroken and ashamed, Seungcheol fled into the night, his dreams shattered and his soul consumed by guilt. He knew that he could never undo the damage he had caused, that the bond between him and Yn would forever be tainted by the echoes of his forbidden desires.

And as he wandered the empty streets of Seoul, his footsteps echoing in the silence of the night, Seungcheol knew that he would carry the weight of his sins with him for all eternity, a punishment far greater than any he could have imagined.

Author - I don't know what was going on my mind when I wrote this 👀
Please don't cancel me 😭