Second Anniversary - Choi Seungcheol

Choi Seungcheol and Yn met during their college years, drawn together by their shared love for music and adventure. Their connection was immediate and deep, blossoming into a relationship filled with laughter, understanding, and unwavering support.

As they graduated and stepped into the real world, their bond only grew stronger. Seungcheol pursued his passion for photography while Yn followed her dream of becoming a pediatrician(a medical practitioner specializing in children and their diseases). Despite the demands of their careers, they always made time for each other, cherishing every moment they shared.

On their second anniversary, Seungcheol planned a romantic getaway to a secluded cabin in the mountains, surrounded by breathtaking views and tranquility. They spent the day hiking, taking photos, and reminiscing about their fondest memories together.

As evening fell and they returned to the cabin, tragedy struck. A sudden storm unleashed its fury, causing a landslide that swept through the area. In the chaos, Yn was caught in the path of the landslide, leaving Seungcheol devastated and helpless as he tried to reach her.

Rescue teams arrived, but it was too late. Yn had succumbed to her injuries, leaving Seungcheol shattered and heartbroken. The days that followed were a blur of grief and disbelief as Seungcheol struggled to come to terms with the loss of the love of his life.

In the months that followed, Seungcheol found solace in his photography, using it as a way to honor Yn's memory and keep her spirit alive. Though the pain of her absence never truly faded, he took comfort in the cherished memories they had created together, knowing that their love would endure even in her absence.