Shattered Heart - Jeon Wonwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Yn's love story began in the most unexpected of places - a bustling bookstore in the heart of the city. Wonwoo, an avid reader with a penchant for literature, found himself captivated by Yn's quiet grace and infectious smile as she perused the shelves.

Their conversations soon turned into coffee dates, and before they knew it, they were inseparable. Wonwoo, a talented architect, found inspiration in Yn's passion for life, while Yn found comfort and joy in Wonwoo's unwavering support and gentle nature.

As their relationship blossomed, they faced life's challenges together, hand in hand. When Yn was diagnosed with cancer, Wonwoo stood by her side, determined to fight alongside her every step of the way.

Despite the grueling treatments and endless hospital visits, their love only grew stronger. Wonwoo became Yn's rock, offering her strength and encouragement when she needed it most. Together, they found moments of happiness in the midst of the darkness, cherishing every precious second they had together.

But as the months passed, Yn's condition worsened, and the inevitability of her fate loomed over them like a dark cloud. Wonwoo watched helplessly as the love of his life slipped away, his heart breaking with each passing day.

In her final moments, surrounded by the love of her family and Wonwoo, Yn found peace, her spirit soaring free from the confines of her failing body. Wonwoo was left to pick up the pieces of his shattered heart, finding solace in the memories they had shared and the love that would always bind them together, even in death.