Husband's Care - Vernon Chwe Hansol

As Vernon carefully tended to his wife, Yn, he noticed the discomfort etched across her face. The onset of her period always brought a wave of discomfort and fatigue, and Vernon was determined to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

He had prepared a warm bath infused with soothing essential oils to help alleviate her cramps and relax her tense muscles. As Yn soaked in the fragrant water, Vernon sat beside her, gently massaging her shoulders to ease the tension.

Yn leaned into his touch, grateful for his comforting presence. Vernon whispered words of reassurance, reminding her that he was there for her every step of the way.

After her bath, Vernon wrapped Yn in a soft, cozy robe and guided her to the couch, where he had set up a nest of fluffy pillows and blankets. He had already prepared her favorite snacks and a hot water bottle to further soothe her cramps.

Throughout the day, Vernon attended to Yn's every need, fetching her pain medication, brewing herbal teas, and offering words of encouragement. He made sure she rested and stayed hydrated, knowing how important it was for her to take care of herself during this time.

As evening fell, Vernon prepared a simple yet comforting meal for them both, ensuring Yn had plenty of nourishing food to replenish her energy. Despite her discomfort, Yn couldn't help but feel grateful for Vernon's unwavering support and love.

As they settled into bed that night, Vernon held Yn close, gently stroking her hair as she drifted off to sleep. In that moment, surrounded by warmth and love, Yn knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other.