第十九章 (Chapter Nineteen)

"Wei Wuxian! Where are you going?!" Jiang Cheng yells.

"You really don't want to know." I say.

I feel him attempting to reach me, but I hear Lan Zan's hand grab him. I let out a breath.

"Someone stole my eyes. I want to get them back." I say. 

"You can't be serious!" Jiang Cheng yells.

"I wish I wasn't." I sigh.

My eyes were stolen from me. I'm not proud of that fact at all. It's humiliating. 

"What the hell happened to you?!" Jiang Cheng yells.

I ignore him.

"Clan Leader Jiang, discretion." Lan Zhan warns.

"Alright, alright, fine. I'll tell Yanli you're still alive. But don't expect her not to come looking for you." Jiang Cheng says.

"I know." I say.

<0>~~~<0>~~~<0>

I pull off my clothes. I'm not used to doing this, but I need to wash of this feeling. I wince as I slowly enter the water. It's not cold. I hear the mini waterfall. The water flowing down. It sounds like a mix of thunder and rain. I move my hand around in the water. I splash water over my body. I run my fingers through my hair. The water drips. I let out a breath.

I'm not used to doing this, but once in a while I need to fill my lungs with fresh air. I need to breathe fresh air as opposed to breathe blood filled air. I need to let the blood lose. I hear no one around me. I pull off my mask.