Lin Shu just nodded in response. Then I took off my coat, put on my work clothes and started working for the day.

Su Yue also spent some time with Lin Shu, and roughly understood her temper, and didn't take Lin Shu's reaction to heart. The weather is hot now, and there are not many people buying desserts at the end of the day. There were two shifts a day, and the person changing the shift came. After a few handovers, Lin Shu bought some desserts and carefully put them into his backpack.

"Lin Shu, you buy desserts every day, don't you get tired of them?" One of the shift workers said,

"For the cats." Lin Shu whispered back, and regardless of whether they believed it or not, he picked up his backpack and left.

Lin Shu was walking on the road and took out a small piece of cake from the bag. When he looked at the cake, he swallowed slightly. His eyes were usually dull, but this time there was a glimmer of light. Lin Shu carefully used the spoon to move. After digging out a piece and putting it in her mouth, Lin Shu showed an expression of enjoyment, with the corners of her mouth slightly raised, like a lazy and quirky cat, cute and lively, and she especially wanted people to rub her furry little head.

At this time, a big man with a blue-black face rushed out of the alley. Lin Shu tilted his head and stared at him out of reflex, without making any other move. Several armed policemen behind the big man hit the big man's limbs with their guns. He only moved slowly, opened his mouth and bit Lin Shu directly. Lin Shu couldn't react. The scattered people around him were hiding far away. Some people who were not afraid of trouble even recorded the scene with their mobile phones. , everyone felt that this little girl was dead at this time, Lin Shu's mind went blank at this time, the big man rushed to Lin Shu's side and was about to bite him, time seemed to have been suspended for a few seconds, but the big man did not move, A special police officer seized the opportunity and rescued Lin Shu. Although Lin Shu was almost an adult child, he was extremely petite in stature. His height of 1.5 meters was only as high as the chest of the special police officer. When the special police saw that Lin Shu had been rescued, they stepped forward to arrest the big man. Several people stepped forward and tied the big man tightly, and his mouth was covered with tape in circles. Several people forcibly took the big man away. Lin Shu's attention at this time was on the dessert on the SWAT officer, silently thinking what a pity, before he took a bite, as if he took a lick, alas! The special police officer looked at Lin Shu's dull expression and thought she was frightened. How could he know that her focus was so different. He comforted in a low voice, "It's okay, the bad guy has been arrested. Go home quickly. Buy more food at home recently and go out less." The special police officer looked to be in his early twenties. The young man's voice was very gentle, giving people a great sense of comfort. Lin Shu nodded slightly, but his eyes never left to rub some sweets on his clothes. What a pity, Lin Shu sighed again. Seeing that his teammates were some distance away, the young SWAT officer lowered his head and touched Lin Shu's head, "Go home quickly, little sister." Then he trotted to keep up with his team. Lin Shu watched him walk away, retracted his reluctant eyes, and saw some desserts on his hands, licking them clean bit by bit as if he were treasured delicacies, and then returned home with a relieved expression. When Lin Shu returned home, the first thing he did was open his dream farm. It kept saying loading. At first, he thought the network was not good, so he kept waiting. But as time passed, one minute passed, and ten minutes passed. Hours passed,. . . . Lin Shu gradually became irritable while holding the phone, as if something was about to burst out of his mind. Then the white light of the phone flashed, and a mechanical prompt sounded on the side, "Long time no see, welcome back to the Dream Farm." Lin Shu said this I saw my location clearly for the first time. There were 6 blocks of land on the side, full of golden wheat. There was a stream next to it, and there were two shabby main houses and warehouses on the side. The mechanical voice sounded again, "The wheat is ripe, please harvest it." At this time, an icon with a sickle appeared in front of Lin Shu's eyes. Lin Shu tapped lightly, and the mature wheat was harvested. A total of 12 pieces of wheat were received from the 6 pieces of land. A new planting sign appeared next to it. Lin Shu clicked on the warehouse icon. There was only one crop in it, wheat, and he could only grow wheat. Lin Shu clicked again, and it showed that there was still 1 hour until maturity.