1-10

Chapter 1 Strange Dream

Previous chapter

bookshelf

Table of contents

Save bookmarks

next chapter

The alarm clock rang at 8.30 in the morning, waking up the sleeping people.

Lin Shu closed her eyes tightly, slowly sat up from the bed, turned off the alarm clock, and remained sitting motionless on the bed. After a long time, she slowly opened her lazy eyes. She had a pair of iconic almond eyes, and her double eyelids were always slightly The whole person looks sloppy and lifeless, with a very low sense of existence.

Lin Shu scratched his hair with his hands, slowly got up from the bed and said, "Why are you having that dream again?"

I don't know what's going on lately, but I always dream of the same thing when I go to sleep, and the world in my dreams has changed. After losing civilization, it is a world where people cannibalize people. Many people also have super powers, such as metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.

Lin Shu was a little autistic and didn't want to think too much. He wandered into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of yogurt, and slowly gnawed on a piece of bread.

I turned on my phone and played the game. After I cleared the level, I opened my dream farm that I had been raising for a year. My eyes that had been slightly squinted all year round suddenly widened with disbelief on my face. I took my phone and checked over and over again to confirm whether I was the right one. I logged in to the wrong account, and then I desperately found that after raising a farm for a year, many things had been upgraded to the full level, and now I was back to the time when I first downloaded it. Lin Shu's expression slowly calmed down, but she was really angry inside.

Lin Shu went to the customer service of Dream Farm to ask what was going on. Who knew that the customer service just said a few words over and over again: "Dear, please wait patiently, the system is being verified..."

Lin Shu is a bit autistic to begin with. , even more autistic. Helplessly put down the phone and lowered his furry little head.

After a long silence, he got up, freshened up, changed into a black loose sportswear, put a black backpack on his back and went out.

Lin Shu's family can be considered a well-off family, but after their parents divorced, they each formed a new family. A child who is not as lively and lovable as other children is not liked by his parents, especially after the two divorced. After getting a new family, Lin Shu's existence became even more unpleasant. They didn't want Lin Shu, but they had to support her. Finally, they negotiated and decided to buy a one-bedroom and one-living house for Lin Shu, who was only 7 years old. , a nanny would come regularly to cook and clean Lin Shu every day. The two agreed to share Lin Shu's study and living expenses equally until she turned 18, and they would also give Lin Shu an additional two thousand yuan a month.

Lin Shu is 17 years old this year, 2 months away from turning 18. She has just graduated from high school and has been admitted to a second-rate university. It is now the summer vacation and she has a summer job in a dessert shop. During the past ten years, her parents have given her She also spent a lot of money from taxis. Ever since she was in high school, she would find temporary jobs every summer and winter vacation to earn some pocket money. Lin Shu came to the store as usual. Besides her, there was another 18-year-old girl in the store. The 20-year-old short-haired girl was sorting out the desserts in the store. When she saw Lin Shu arriving, she smiled and said hello, and then started to work on her own.