Chapter-14

All the elders were discussing about the arrangements as the time was less and they wanted to have a grand celebration after all it was the wedding of the KING OF RAJASTHAN and THE ONLY DAUGHTERS OF RAJPUTS

All the elders were discussing about the arrangements as the time was less and they wanted to have a grand celebration after all it was the wedding of the KING OF RAJASTHAN and THE ONLY DAUGHTERS OF RAJPUTS. They wanted to have everything perfect and wanted to live every part of it. 

While on the other hand ,Abhimaan could not help but keep glancing towads Maya , then his gace went to his bestfreind who had a peaceful expression on his face while having a head massage by his sister . Abhimaan and Nikhil has been best friend from their childhood as their parents were also bestfriends while Maya was kept away from everyone's eyes . He has met her a few times in his childhood but after that incident , he stopped going out and playing with anyone. His only remained friend was Nikhil. Nikhil was also no less than him. He was also quite ruthless and always had an expressionless face . So, this was shocking for him watch his friend having a soft expression. 

When Maya felt that Nikhil has fallen asleep she kept his head slowly with the support of the sofa so that his neck doesn't hurt . All this care and gestures were seen by the Rathore younger clan . They were watching her every move like a hawk . 

When Maya was done , she turned a little and was met with thier stare. By seeing her looking at them , they turned their eyes else where. Seeing this Maya smiled a little and shook her head soflty. 

Just then Virendra said while looking at Anshuman and Arjit , " Kyao na aap dono apni bhabhi sa ko mahal dikha kar aaye?" with a little strict tone .            [" Why don't you both show your sister in law around?]

To with they both nodded thier head fastly ," Ji , dada sa . "   [Yes grandpa.]

They both stood and start walking while Maya also started following them.

We all roam around the whole mahal and let me tell you that this mahal is so big that my legs are hurting now

We all roam around the whole mahal and let me tell you that this mahal is so big that my legs are hurting now. We are in the garden right now. Both Anshuman and Arjit were at my back . Whole this time they have not spoken a single word as if they were afraid of me. 

I turned to them and asked softly,"Kyon na hum thodi der waha age beth jae?" . They both nodded their head .       [ Why don't we sit somewhere ?] 

They settled opposite to me with quite stressful face. Something is wrong , I need to talk to them.

" Aap dono humse baat kyon nahi kar rahe . Humne kuch galat kiya hein kya" I asked with a small pout because I don't like when someone .     [Why are you both not talking to me?]

Their eyes widen at my question as if not expecting it. They both shook their head .

" Phir aap humse baat kyo nahi kar rahe ?" I asked still having a pout.

That's when Anshuman said ," Hum nahi chate ki bhai sa ko bura lage." softly looking here and there. At this point my eyes widened.

As if understanding my thoughts Arjit said ," Iske kehne ka matlab hein ki , Abhimaan bhaisa hume kuch khaas pasand nahi karte . Or aap toh unki patni banne wali hein toh hum aapse baat karenge toh unko acchanahi lagega."

Hearing this my eyes widened more . This was clearly some miisunderstanding because even if I know Ranasa even for few days I know that he is not a person to hate his siblings. I don't know how to justify but it is as if my heart knows all.

I took one hand of each of them and said soflty while caaressing their hands with my thumb ," Hume nahi pata ki aap dono ko esa kyo lagta hein ki aapke bhai sa aapko pasand nahi karte. Hum us baare mein kuch nahi kahenge par aap yeh na bhule ki is ghar mein mein sirf unki biwi bankar nahi balki aapki bhabhi bhi ban kar aa rahi hoon. 

Ab aap hi humse baat nahi karenge toh hum is ghar mein akele ho jaaenge . Aap mujhe phir bhi bhabhi na samjh pae toh aap mujhe apne dost toh samjh hi sakte hein" I ended with a small smile and left thier hands and forwarded mine for handshake .

Which suprisingly they accepted with a small smile on thier face . "Friends " They exclaimed together.

"Ab agar hum dost ban hi gae hein toh kyon na hum apna introduction hi kyon kare. Let's start with me .

Hi, I am Maya Rajput. I am 21 years old. My fvourite colour is yellow. I love reading, writing , painting . I also sometimes like watching football .And I am currently in my last year of Architecture. This is all about me . So now introduced your self."

"I am Anshuman Rathore. I am 20 years old . I am in 2nd year of BBA . I love painting."

" I am Arjit Rathore . I am 20 years  old. I am also in 2nd year of BBA. I love football."

" Wow! We have few things common . It would to be with you all . So talk a little more about yourself ...........

We were engrossed in our talks when a maid came and said ," Aap sab ko hukum bula rahe hein . Bhojan ka samay ho gaya hein ."

A little amazment was on our face . While talking we didn't realised when dinner time . By talikng to them I realised that they are fun . Maybe they were juat shy in the starting but now I can say that I made two great friends.

We reached dining area and all took their seats. The only vacant seat for me was the right side seat adjacent to Ranan sa as he was sitting on the head chair. 

As food came all the servants came to serve but I stopped them.

" Hum paros denge aap jaiye " I said with a polite smile.

" Par beta " dada sa started but I cutted him in between 

" Nahi dadasa hum paros denge . Ghar par bhi toh hum hi paroste hein"

Then I started seving everyone. Soon we finished our dinner and bid bye from everyone . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE , HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE 

TARGET FOR NEXT UPDATE

VIEWS: 700  ;  VOTES: 120