Chapter-9

Today Abhimaan was going to meet his so called in laws and his so called wife. Yes he was not interested in this marriage thing. The only thing he cared about was his people, his rajya, those people who have made him the king he is today. Whatever the people called him, heartless, cold, arrogant but he never stepped aside from his responsibilities whether it was of his rajya Or his family.

He was not even convinced to go and waste his time in the first place but after his grandfather's persistence he gave in.

He got ready in his one armani black suit, not really wanting to waste his time in getting ready .

When he went downstairs all the family members were waiting for him. He without greeting them went to his bugatti and settled down. Others settled after him in their respective cars and started their journey.

They reached Rajput Residence after an hour.

The Rajputs were standing there for their welcome. The elders hugged each other, youngsters touched the feet of elders. But Abhimaan didn't spare them a single glance and got settled on the single sofa like a king which he is.

Nikhil sighed and shook his head at the behaviour of his best friend. Virendra passed them an apologetic smile and all moved and get settled in living room.

After some time Srinivas asked Atharv to call Maya downstairs.

After sometime a petite body cladded in simple black saree appeared and his breathe hitched it was as if his whole surrounding has been stopped. All he could see was that apsara. He was watching her every move, how she was greeting elders with respect and passed a smile to youngers and waited for his turn, yes, he the great Abhimaan Singh Rathore waited for someone but all he got was ignorance. It was the first time that he was f*cking ignored.

Anger was bubbling inside him. He fisted his hands so hard, his knuckles turned pale. Finally she turned and their eyes clashed. He saw the most beautiful eyes. He felt peace for the first time after so long. At the first look he knew that she was  his .

-------------------------------
FINALLY THE END IS OVER.
OH MY GOD, OUR ABHIMAAN IS ALREADY WHIPPED AT THE FIRST SIGHT.