Chapter- 4

Maya's POV

After I got down the car , I head towards my college . The place I love to be. I know this would be a wierd thing for few of you , but this place give me strength daily to work for my future and career. I admit that sometimes professors can be a little headache but still this place is very close to my heart. 

Just then I was near my class ,I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug . It was none other than my best friend, Ruhi Aggarwal . We are best friends from the time we were in diapers. Her and my friends were best friends . She has been my biggest supporter in my hard times. 

" Mayu you are late today. I thought you were not going to come.You know I was worrying may be you were sick or something .." She started with her rambling without even listeningto me . 

Ok, one thing I forget to tell you that she is hell possessive about me , even a scratch on me and she would take the whole world on her head.

" Shant Ruhu , hume bolne toh de. Hum aaj thoda late uthe the isliye hum late ho gae. Kitni baar kaha hein itni chinta mat kare hum ab chote bacche toh nahi hein " I cutted her in between and ended with an angry pout. 

" Ok my angry baby , let's go to class or we will be late " She kissed my left cheeck to persist me which actually brought a smile and we headed to our class.

Soon our class ended without any much difference and time to leave came. But this shopping freak was having some other plans . 

" Let's go na Mayu , I seriously don't have anything to wear . Plz let's go to shopping" She said while making a puppy face which can make me agree to anything . 

" Ok , let's go" I said while sighing . There is no way I am going to be free now. And when I said she is a shopping fresk I meant it . Like she can literally can shop for continuous 4 hours without getting tired. 

I messaged Atharv bhai sa about my whereabouts and head for shoppng. 

We wnet to my favourite street shops for shopping , not because we can't afford it but because I really like shopping from here ,this there street wendors can also get more money .

We did a lot shopping , Especially I bought jewellaries and most obsessed ones which are jhumkas and payals

I reached home around 5 in evening . I still had time to make dinner because everyone will be here by 7 and dada sa must be at his evening walk . I went to my room got freshed and headed to kitchen . Cooking is a therapy and Ican never get tired while cooking. After one hour food was cooked and dada sa was also here . I went and sat with him till the time everyone came. 

We had our dinner as daily,with lots of laughter and sharing our day .

This what I always want , my family's happiness , I can do anything for them and their happiness . They are my lifeline . 

Hey mahadev mere parivaar ko hamesha khush rakhna or unpar apni kripa banaye rkhna with this thought I went to sleep.

Ruhi Aggarwal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS ,

I AM BACK AND HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER . PLZ KEEP VOTING AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES. 

LOVE U