~08~

.....🦢.....

The following day went by casually...on way to home, Jimin went to a phone shop and was looking for a phone for Taehyung. After searching for few minutes he found the perfect one....

He saved Tae's number in his phone as "𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫🐻" because Tae reminded him of a bear with his fluffy bread cheeks and his playful nature.....and saved his number in Tae's phone as "𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧". Then he headed home. When he entered his apartment and saw Taehyung cooking...again and he got the deja vu of today's morning...he felt so much at home...in this world only his sunshine hyung is the one who cared for him...waited for him till he come...but he became lonely when hyung left...and seeing Taehyung in the kichen, making the dinner for them...he felt so much emotions overwhelming him.

At that time, Taehyung saw Jimin standing in the doorway and looking at him intensely...

" Welcome, Angel. Why are you standing there?", with the biggest smile he said.

"Nothing." Jimin came out of his trans with Tae's voice(Jimin now got used to being called Angel)...

Jimin started to go towards kitchen..

"I made the dinner with the help of the aunty next door.", Taehyung said cheerfully, exited for Jimin to taste this and he hopes it's good...

" You made all this."

"Actually I added the salt only to the soup. Aunty made all this...", he said with a little above whisper..

Jimin tried not to laugh but it slipped through his mouth..

Taehyung was shy few seconds ago but now he became defensive...

" I added salt, the most important ingredient...it takes so much skills."

"Yeah, yeah.", Jimin somehow controlled his laugh.

" Now go and fresh up or the food will get cold."

Jimin headed to his bedroom. He freshed up and wore his pajama...then he remembered about the new phone he bought. So he went downstairs to give it to Taehyung and saw Taehyung sitting on one of the chairs at the dinning table and dishes served on plates. He went and sat beside Tae and forwarded the bag towards Taehyung.

"I got this for you. The charger and other things are in the bag."

Taehyung looked into the bag...to see a brand new phone there..

to see a brand new phone there

"I really don't need this."

"Tae-"

"You will say it's an investement, right?"

"Yeah." He laughed at Tae's prediction.

Taehyung started inspecting the phone and he said "Jimin, give me your number." Still looking at the screen..