~♥︎𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧♥︎~

Hellllooooo Viminies... Welcome again...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

In this two days Jimin visited Taehyung two times daily.....and he was doing that today also.....

When he entered the ward................he saw the laying figure which he had seen laying all the day on the bed for the past three days, had goten up today and was sitting.......and the doctor was checking his heart-beat with the stethoscope......

He froze there for few mere seconds and slowly moved forward......

"Hey, Jimin... around fifteen minutes ago he woke up and I was checking him...... He is totally fine now."

Jimin slightly noded....

"Today in the evening, you can take him home."

"Okay, doctor."

"I am going then." With that the doctor went from there.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

I slowly sat on the chair, not knowing what to do......I had millions of questions ready to ask Taehyung.... But now could not bring myself to ask them......

and his blue ocean eyes......did not help either.....I didn't realize when I got lost in them.....

And the most hilarious thing I asked him left me totally embarrassed in front of him

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

after a long silence, Taehyung replied with a "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭??!!"

And then I realized what I said and blushed furiously and with a shakey tone I tried to cover up my mistake....

"I-I mean y-your name is T-Taehyung, r-right?"

"umm....Yes but who are you?"

I took my second-hand embarrassment and threw it out of the window and with confidence I said.....

"I am Park Jimin."

"Jimin, can I ask you what am I doing here.....in the hospital?"

"I found you near the sea....and saw you had difficulty in breathing and I took you here."

"Oh!..... But what was I doing there?"

"How can I know?"

"........"

After a moment of silence I spoke...

"Where do you live? Tell me the contact number of your parents or relatives, so I can tell them about you?"