"Would you rather the rest of the playboy cos-"

"Vampire is good." Husk stated quickly.

The spider chuckled and put the other costumes back, he left out the one he was going to wear. Angeldust was going to change at the party since his costume was a bit impractical to pick apples in.

His out on the shirt Angel gave him. The spider had stated it was a bit big on him so it should fit Husk fine. It had an open back so his wings wouldn't be uncomfortable until he out the cape on.

The two went back downstairs and met up with the trio. They piled into Cherri's car. Claire was in the passenger seat the three men were in the back. Angel had one of his hands wrapped around Husk's shoulders. Husk had a hand gently resting in Angel's thigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They arrived to the party after they picked more apples then they know what to do with, and Cherribomb parked her car. The group entered the party, everyone waited by the bathroom for Angeldust so they knew everyone was safe.

Angeldust came out in a sexy nurse costume, which he knew was overdone but he didn't care.

Cherribomb picked a table and Husk ordered a round of shots for them.

Husk took the tray and walked over to where everyone was sitting and took a seat next to Angeldust before grabbing two shot glasses and downing them. Angel downed a couple as well.

The all continued drinking and drunkenly singing along to
This Is Halloween.

Angel downed a fourth shot and placed a hand on Husk's shoulder.

"You gon' dance with me, whiskers?" He asked.

Husk groaned, downing another as well.

"Webs, you know I can't dance."

The spider sighed, but he understood. Teaching him to dance around just the hotel guests was one thing but half of hell was here it seemed. He could understand Husk not wanting to.

"Would you be mad, if I dance with other people?" He asked.

Husk shook his head.

"Why would I? You came to have fun. Go have fun."

Angeldust smiled and kissed him on the cheek running to the dance floor after Cherribomb.

"Cherri wait for me!" He yelled.

Husk just watched over him protectively. He knew Anthony could take care of himself, but he just felt better knowing he was okay. He did feel bad because he wanted to dance, but he also didn't want to make a fool of himself and embarrass everyone, including himself.

After a few songs Angeldust made it back to the table with another round of shots.  Claire and Husk were chatting about nothing in particular, Husk's eyes lip up as Angel approached.

"Ya good babe?" Husk asked.

"Yeah!" He said genuinely. "Couple people got a little grabby but I took care of it." He winked, and sat down on Husk's lap.

Husk just wrapped his arms around his waist. He stared up at Angel drunkenly admiring him.  Angel's gaze met his and he smiled wide and wrapped one of his top arms around Husk's shoulders.

"Thank you." Angel whispered.

Husk seems confused, he raised an eyebrow at the spider curiously.

"For what? I haven't even done any-"