დ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 დ

Start from the beginning

“Heya~ What'cha doing?”

   You said enthusiastically towards whoever the student is behind they're hiding spot.

   The said student turned they're head immediately by the sound of your voice. As they turned their head and reveal what they're face is like, you immediately knew it was none other then the small, first year,cutie and athletic pomefiore student.

   Yes, yes, long description indeed but it suits the said light purple haired male as you then smiled the moment you knew who it was hiding behind his so called hiding spot.

   The pomefiore student looks at you for a moment, seemingly trying to comprehend the out of the blue situation and flinched slightly when you smiled at him.

   Looking back towards what he was previously doing before you came which is carving an apple. To be expected out of him. He is in fact quite skilled with a knife especially if it's about carving apples— at least that's what jack tolled you.

“Mind if i join ya?” You asked with a tilted head.

   The Pomefiore student nodded it's head in reply towards your question.

“Yeah, you can uhm... sit here with me” The light purple male flusteredly stated.

    You didn't waste any second or maybe even millisecond to comprehend the light purple haired male's reply as you immediately seated yourself the moment he nodded his head.

   Now sitting beside epel, getting comfortabe in the wall taken care grass.

   Epel started carving away his apple to get rid of his flusteredness towards you. Clearly trying hard to hide how pink or red his face possibly may be.

   You knew he has a crush on you because he confessed not long ago but you simply stated you needed some thinking moment in order to make a final statement towards the confession of epel's.

You're honest reaction?

Cute.

    Absolutely adorable that you could've unconsciously said "yes" when he confessed but your mind was sane at that moment so thankfully or maybe unthankfully you didn't immediately stated your answer.

Maybe you can tease a bit...?

“Helo, hey, epel?”

    “Uhm... yes? hi?” He confusingly stated as he still has his eyes towards his apple and knife. Not wanting to make eye contact for the reason of not wanting to be more flustered once more or because his face is too pink or red is unbeknownst to you.

“Why'dya like me?”

   Epel's froze in place for a moment as silence filled the air and his mouth alongside throat, being unable to speak a word. Words sealed shut like an envelope.

   The stamp of the envelope was removed, being meant his silence was fixed with a simple throat clearing. Continuing to carve his apple after his frozen moment.

“You're... free willdered...”

“Yah i can see that, can't tell if it's my freedom or my troublemaker side you're talking about tho'”

“You're strong...”

“Not completely, good enough self-defense— sort of”

“...”

“Is that all?” You though he has more to say in which case he does he just doesn't know how to phrase it.

How cute...