Be Right Here

Leo was wrong. That wasn't the worst thing to happen. If that didn't happen I wouldn't have found out Danny was lying. I wouldn't have found out Leo has a crush on me. What do to with that information? I'm not sure yet.

"God, Zoya, your staring at that piece of cake like its the most beautiful thing in the world" I look up to see Leo, he's smiling and holding a plastic plate with a slice of pepperoni pizza on it. He slides opposite me in the booth and immediately takes a bite of his pizza. I try not to notice how his Adam's apple bobs as he swallows. Or how he closes his eyes in delight.

I shake my thoughts away and force a smile, picking up the cold steel fork in my hands "Red velvet cake is the most beautiful thing in the world" I tell him, scooping a bit with my fork and putting it in my mouth.

"Red velvet is literally just chocolate cake" Leo says, taking another bite of his pizza and a sip of my sprite. I roll my eyes and watch as he smiles.

As I watch him, my heart skips a beat, captivated by the simple act of his finger tracing the edges of the frosting. There's a playful glint in his eyes as he brings his finger to his lips, his tongue darting out to capture every last bit of sweetness.

I can't help but feel a flush of warmth spread through me, my gaze locked on his lips as they wrap around his finger, savoring the taste of the frosting. There's an intimacy to the gesture, a subtle invitation that sends a shiver down my spine.

In that moment, it's just the two of us, lost in our own little world as he indulges in the sweetness before him. And as he pulls his finger away, a mischievous grin tugs at the corners of his lips, a silent dare lingering in the air.

I clear my throat and poke the cake with my fork.
"Anyhow" Leo starts "After I talked to the hotel staff, I took the stairs and went to where everyone else to get my phone. And they didn't even realize we were gone. Obviously they did, but they just thought we...." He trails off and shakes his head "uh, never mind''

I cock and eyebrow and tilt my head "What?"
He shakes his head once again, hair shaking as he does "Nothing Z"
"Come onnnnn" I plead.
"They were just saying that we went off and....slept together"

My eyebrows fly up "What? Like they were joking or like they actually thought?" I asked.
"Honestly I couldn't tell. But Danny looked really pissed and was glaring daggers at me the whole time I was there" He tells me, with another bite of his pizza.

"Oh wow" Is all I can think to say.

~~~

"You look hot" I tell Amara, she walks out of the bathroom her bright pink hair curled in big bouncy curls. Each strand falling perfectly and framing her face beautifully. She's wearing white booty shorts, and a tight pink long sleeve that's semi see through. There's a small cut out of a heart on the chest with even smaller hearts dotted around the rest. Amara paired it with white wedge sandals and a small pink purse.

 Amara paired it with white wedge sandals and a small pink purse