Little Bear

(this is what Zoya's bedroom looks like, Im to lazy to describe it im sorry!!!)

~~~

"Amara do you have my green bikini?!" I holler from inside our shared closet. She walks in from her room, wearing sweats and a white crop top, her hair a bun on top of her head .

"Ew no. You know I look bad in green-"

"FOUND IT!" I say, pulling out the bikini and throwing it into my suitcase. "And shut up, Am, you look good in every color"

"You said it not me" She mumbles, walking out.

~~~

"No Cocktails for me, thank you" I say, passing on the glass Chris passes my way.

"Really Z? I guess there's a first time for everything" He says, sipping his own. "Yeah, If I have one I'll have another, my willpower is at rock bottom."

"So?" He coos, crossing his legs in front of him.

"Tonight were driving to New York, I don't want to be drunk for it."

"Ah" He says "Does that mean your leaving early?"

"Unfortunately" I say, standing up, as I do Danny walks down the big stairs with his suitcase trailing behind him.

"Thank you for having me though Chris" I say, Smiling "its always a pleasure"

"The pleasure is all mine"

"Ew what the fuck stop flirting"

"I'm not flirting" I say, I turn to Chris and he winks. My lips turn into a straight line and I follow Danny out the door.

Chris's house is on the grounds, cause he's a teacher. We walk to the dorms in silence, and when we get to the doors that split the girls and boys we say goodbye.

"Amara did you end up finding those sandals?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

"Yeah I put them in your bag. You ready to go?"

Amara's in black silky Pajamas. Pink hearts all over them and her slippers on.

"Why are you in Pajamas?" I question. "Because its like 10 at night Z, I'm gonna sleep the whole way there"

I nod "Probably smart" I look down at my skirt and corset top. "Ill be right back" I said heading into our closet.

"HURRY!"

I get into the closet and throw on some tight shorts and an oversized dark red shirt. I put on converse and walk back to the common room. I grab my bookbag and suitcase, Amara does the same and we walk to the boys dorm.

"Bea's already there" I ask, walking the stairs. "Yeah she stayed over last night"

"Ooooo" I say "With Elijah" i say, more a statement than a question

"yes ma'am."

We get to the boys dorm and Leo is sitting on the couch putting on his shoes. He's got a gigantic suit case beside him, along with a big bookbag.

"Everyone's already downstairs on the bus" Leo says. 

"Leo. you know we're only going for a couple days right?" I say. setting my suitcase down and stretching my arms.

"I do.''

"Bitch you have a problem.'' Amara says, she sets her bags down and walks over to their fridge and grabs a bottle of apple juice. "We're chicks and you have more than we do combined"

He shrugs, standing up. He's wearing black and beige plaid pajama pants. And a beige shirt with a two little bears in the corner of them hugging, under them it says 'Love Bear'. 

"Come on little bear" I tease, picking my bags back up. His face goes a beautiful shade of red and he looks at his shoes.

Amara is out the door and I follow, but before I can get fully out the door, a hand grabs my wrist.

"What are you doing Leo?"

He looks at me with his big green eyes, and I watch as they slowly turn brown.

I blink rapidly "B-but your eyes are green"

He shakes his head "I can turn them green. But my real eye color is brown" He says in an almost whisper.

"How come you never have them green?" I question. His hand slips down from my wrist to intertwine with my fingers. I get this fluttering feeling in my stomach.

"Cause brown eyes are boring." I reach my free hand up and move his bangs and his eyes widen.

"I think they're beautiful" I say, dropping my hand to rest on the back of his neck.

"R-really?"

I nod, and my eyes dart to his lips. His pink lips.

"Z" He breathes, suddenly were closer than before "Can i ki-"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

My hand drops from his neck, and he lets go of my hand. Danny is standing in the doorway. His face redder than the pajama pants he's wearing.

"We're fucking waiting. Hurry the fuck up" He growls, leaving.

I look back at Leo and kiss his forehead " Come on little bear"

~~~

We got a party bus for the time we're in New York, Its a big purple bus with a 'phantom driver'. A phantom driver is when you put the address into this little tablet thing at the front of the car, and it drives to the destination.

Riven takes all our suitcases and puts them in the back. I'm the first one on the bus, and it has eight seats. Four seats along the back, with a space between them, and two more seats facing those seats.

I get first pick of seats, and I pick the seat in the far left corner, I place my bookbag at me feet and watch my friends load in.

Leo takes the seat beside me, Amara across from me and beside Danny. Beatrix and Elijah take the other seats, with Riven across from him.

~~~

A/N

Sorry for the short chapterrr