"This man will give me a heart attack if he keeps going like this," she mused softly to herself, her voice tinged with both amusement and affection. Straightening up, she glanced around the bathroom.

As Yazia stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her fingers fumbling with the zipper of her dress, she suddenly froze, a realization washing over her. "I forgot to bring clothes," she murmured to herself, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Now I'm acting foolish. Why am I behaving like a love-struck kitten?"

She pouted at her reflection, scolding herself for her forgetfulness. Taking a deep breath, she turned away from the mirror, resolving to face the situation with composure. With hesitant steps, she approached the door, her hand resting on the lock as she prepared to venture back into the bedroom.

Peeking cautiously outside, Yazia's heart skipped a beat as she found the coast clear. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she released the breath she had been holding, her nerves gradually easing.

Stepping out into the bedroom, Yazia's eyes fell upon her clothes neatly laid out on the bed, a warm smile spreading across her face as she realized who must have placed them there. With a grateful sigh, she walked over to the bed, her fingers brushing over the fabric of her clothes.

"Why did I even used to hate him?" Yazia wondered aloud, her voice tinged with confusion and introspection, as she reached for her clothes, her mind drifting back to the past. Just then, she heard the creak of the room's door opening behind her.

Turning around, Yazia's gaze met Taehyung's, a flicker of surprise crossing her features at his unexpected entrance. As Taehyung entered the room, his eyes softened at the sight of Yazia standing amidst her wedding dress, her hair around her in a disheveled yet captivating manner. With a warm smile.

 He quietly placed the glass of milk on the nightstand, Yazia watched him attentively, her thoughts momentarily suspended as she observed his movements. His smile was infectious, coaxing a faint one onto her own lips.

He noticed her and smiled crossing his hands in front of his chest.

He noticed her and smiled crossing his hands in front of his chest."Go change clothes, we are getting late for Isha," he said, and Yazia came out of her thoughts her lips were going to say the word sorry, but she gasped instead remembering Taehyung's words. Not daring to utter the word "sorry" again, Yazia shook her head and turned towards the bathroom.

"Not now Yazia, let's offer payer then I'll see him," Yazia thought to herself. As Yazia disappeared into the bathroom, Taehyung's brows furrowed slightly, a hint of confusion flickering in his eyes not understanding what was going inside her mind. Shrugging it off for the moment, he proceeded to the closet, selecting his own clothes to change. With a final glance towards the bathroom door, he quietly exited the room to get fresh.

«»

As Yazia came out from the bathroom in her comfy pajamas, her hair still damp from the shower, she found Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing a simple white t-shirt and sweatpants, busily drying his hair with a towel.

For a moment, she couldn't help but stare, struck by how effortlessly handsome he looked in such casual attire. A rush of warmth flooded her cheeks as she realized she hadn't quite noticed it before. She blinked, her gaze lingering on him shamelessly until his eyes met hers.