CHAPTER 17

"Yazia... you were very harsh on him", Ayzal said as they both ended their day at Madrassah. both were sitting on the lawn at the back side of Madrassah. Yazia frowned. "Can we please don't talk about him?" Ayzal shook her head at Yazia's ignorant behavior. "Don't you see how hurt he looked", Ayzal told her.

"He deserved every single word I said, you don't know him, but I do", Yazia's tone was firm. "Why do you loath him that much?", Ayzal asked, and Yazia grimaced. "He always tries to show how good he is, a nice decent man but it's all facade he is the opposite of it."

Ayzal nodded in understanding and said, "But it's his personal demerit, why do you get irritated? He never harmed you in all that trying to act nice."

Yazia snorted and replied, "That's where you are wrong. He just messed up my life whenever he came in front of me, and it's his childhood trait I'm not going to let this slide, I'll never forgive him for what he did to me in childhood because of him, Appa scolded me for the first time." 

Ayzal looked at Yazia in disbelief, "Yazia... For real? Childhood." Yazia defensively said, "What? don't look at me like that. You never got scolded by Appa, you don't know how embarrassing it was, and what he did you were not there."

"Then enlighten me, what conspiracy a kid can do?", Ayzal asked with an ironic touch in her words. Yazia spoke, "Did you remember, on my 6th birthday, I went with Appa to one of his business gatherings."

Flashback 

Little Yazia was standing in the hotel's garden where her father's meeting was held. She insisted on coming with him because it was her birthday and she wanted to spend the whole day with her father but she got bored inside with people just talking about things she couldn't even understand. So, Yaiza decided to come outside to play.

she stood in front of a tree looking at a bird nest with curiosity. A thought of what could be inside it was in her mind. A little boy around her age was looking at her from afar trying to judge her actions. "Why she is standing in front of the tree like a rock?", he said to himself trying to reason why this girl had been staring at the tree for the past 20 minutes.

He walked towards her and stood behind her looking where she was looking. "What are you looking at", he asked, Yazia flinched hearing a sudden voice and tripped on her feet falling on the ground. 

Yazia groaned in pain and looked up at the person who was the reason for her condition. Taehyung was just staring at her without saying anything. Yazia stood up busted her clothes and asked him. "Who are you?" 

"Kim Taehyung", he said his name and questioned her, "What were you looking at?" Yazia turned towards the tree pointed at the bird's nest and said, "That thing." 

Taehyng looked in the direction she was pointing at and smiled, "It's a sparrow's house", he told her and she cutely shook her head. "It's not a sparrow house, It's a sparrow's tree house."

"They both are the same but why are you looking at it?", Taehyung asked her she pouted and replied, "I want to see what is inside it." Taehyung looked at the tree and then around.

"Let me help you see it then", He told Yazia and she smiled excitedly and asked, "Ok but how?" Taehyung went close to the tree held its stem and said, "Stand on my shoulders and climb up to that branch, it's not that far."