CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR'S POV

"How can you ask me that? huh? you ruined my birthday, you tricked me and then complained Appa."

Yazia said in anger and Taehyung raised his eyebrow confused 'What? I? When? Why don't I remember? I never did all this", Taehyung said raising his hands in surrender.

"You did it in childhood", Namjoon looked at Yazia dumbfounded, and Taehyung was confused as hell. "In childhood? I met you before in childhood?", Taehyung asked her and she scoffed and said, "Just pretend you never did anything bad; you are expert at it."

"Hey, answer me do we meet as children?", Taehyung was more amused knowing both knew each other as children. Namjoon was more stunned by Taehyung's dumb questions and his excitement that he met her in childhood.

"Are you both crazy?", Namjoon looked at them and was done by both. They both are at the same level of insanity. "Shut up", both Yazia and Taehyung said simultaneously.

Yazia took a deep breath and said, "I can't waste my time, I have so many problems to solve." She took the file from Taehyung's hand and started walking away from them Namjoon tried to hold her wrist to stop her and Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't touch her!! I told you to let her go", Namjoon shook his head and almost screamed. "She is going to fight with the suppliers, they are creating a scene at the construction site", Taehyung raised his eyebrows and then looked towards where Yazia went not seeing her anymore.

"Shit!! I need to stop her", Taehyung ran after her leaving Namjoon staggered "Both are dumb", he ran after Taehyung.

Both came out and saw Yazia leaving on her bike. it made Taehyung Panic. The thought of her getting hurt scared him.

Taehyung ran towards the parking to get his car his car. He reached his car and searched for keys in his pocket finding none. "Damn!! fuck this", He cursed and was going to walk back inside to get his keys but Namjoon threw his car keys towards Taehyung.

"Take it and drive, I don't know how to", Namjoon said sitting in the passenger seat and Taehyung nodded getting inside and starting the engine.

 Taehyung was in a panic. "She is going to get in trouble because of her temper," Namjoon said, which made Taehyung more concerned.

As he gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles whitening with tension."Just be safe Warrior", he mumbled the words barely a whisper, but heavy with unspoken fear. He was scared of her being at risk. He never felt this strong fear till now. 

All he could focus on was the thought of her being in danger. The mere idea sent a chill down his spine, a cold shiver of apprehension that threatened to consume him whole. He tried to control his emotions and drive as fast as he could.

He tried to push aside the rising tide of panic, to bury it under a facade of calm composure, but the fear clawed at him relentlessly, refusing to be ignored. Every passing mile only served to fuel his anxiety, to amplify the relentless and his fear for her well-being.

«»

Yazia got down from her bike and placed the helmet on it. She looked around and entered the site finding anyone around, but no one was there. Then she heard loud voices she followed them and came upon chaos there was a group of people surrounding their construction supervisor she walked towards them and said in a loud voice.