ASHER

Her face turned pale. Her eyes flew wide open as if she saw something dangerous. There is someone on her phone she is afraid of and someone i should know about. I need to know everything about this daddy's princess. Who can make her shiver like that?
Is she hiding some little dirty secrets, just like everyone else in her family. Whatever it is, I need to know. I want to know everything about her.
"I need to go". She said instantly she cut the call.
"I will drop you home. It's getting late and unsafe". I said as Anisa was trying to move away from the table.
"You can't leave the dinner" Julia said.
"I can go by myself" Anisa said.
I push my chair backward and put my phone in my pocket.
"Take this as an order Isa".
"Okay". Daddy's little princess knows when to agree. That's good. She has some manners at least.
We went to the basement where my Porsche911 is parked.
"You don't have to drop me. I can go by myself. You have an important business to deal with." She paid a little more emphasis on business word. I ignored her and continued to walk toward my car. I opened the door of my Porsche for her.
"Thank you" she said while sitting in the car.
"Where am I dropping you between?" I asked her.
"Home, sorry I mean 23/A-".
"I know exactly where this home is". I cut her address. How can I forget the address of her home. The home that changes my entire life. The home that gives me the purpose of my life.
I started to drive. The weather is stormy and there are possibilities of heavy rain tonight.
The rest of the drive goes in silence.
They said when two childhood sweethearts meet they have thousands of things to talk about but here we are spending forty minutes in absolute silence. She is constantly staring outside the window.
After a few minutes my car is in front of the Oberoi mansion.
Anisa oberoi, only daughter of business tycoon Manish Oberoi.
The guard opens the door of the villa.
I stopped the car.
"You can leave now. I can go in by myself" I chuckled. She isn't the solo reason I came here. I came here to greet my  future father in law.

"Are you okay Ana?. I haven't heard of you from last week.". Her father runs towards her open arm. It feels like she froze. She hasn't moved a bit. Her father hugged and kissed her forehead. Manish broke the hug and finally looked at me.
"Nice to meet you too". He faked a smile."Son in law". He completed his sentence. I chuckled.
Anisa looked at me with confusion.
"It's my pleasure to meet you too. Manish". I deliberately left the part of calling him father in law.
"Ohh you guys. Come inside and we can discuss details over dinner." A woman  comes towards us with a cat resting on her arms. That cat jumped from her arms and came towards Anisa.
Anisa panicked. Tried to take a step back in order to avoid the cat and lost her balance. My arm catches her wrist.  She tries to steady herself in my arms.
That women run towards Anisa. I'm wrong she runs towards her cat.
"You bi... What are you doing? You would have stepped on my cat."
"It's okay, darling. Anisa will be careful from next time. Right Isa?"
"Right. Am sorry". She stepped away from my arms.
Why the fuck she is saying sorry. This isn't her fault.
Anisa fears from cat. Doesn't her mother knew this?
No her mother knows that. It's her mother who told me about her fears of cat.
"Let's go inside" Manish said.

Did he just said childhood sweetheart?
How? And why Anisa don't remember his childhood friend.
This is really bad of you Anisa

AND SON IN LAW?
WHAT'S GOING ON