ANISA

"Are you sure there was traffic on that road?"
"A lot sir. Why would I be lying?". Okay I accept that I'm lying but dear boss you don't need to know that.
"You need to get that paper signed Anisa. Or you will be fired." I know that. That's the fucking most fucking part.
He hung up the phone.
I placed the phone on the side of my pillow and started to watch stars.
Sometimes I wish life would be simple if she was alive. If she wasn't murdered.
And most importantly she wasn't murdered in front of my eyes.
Her screams, her begging still haunts me in the night. Even after twenty years. I hugged my panda more tightly.
"I miss you". I said to the brightest star in the sky. I  believe that the  star is her. That is her giving me blessings from the sky or maybe telling me to come to her soon.
I will be sooner.

There was a sound of beep close to my ear. "Ohh come on.. switch the phone off" I am telling literally no one in sleep.
My eyes suddenly fell open when reality hit me.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't be late. I can't be late. Ohh God." I was screaming at myself.
It took me only half an hour to get ready, grab a cab.

After an hour I was in front of IMPERFECTIONS.
It took me only a few minutes to reach his office.
"Bravo ! You are on time". A deep voice comes from behind. It won't take a genius to guess whose voice is this and when this voice can give you goosebumps for absolutely no reason.
I don't literally want to see him. Again. But the last thing I want is to loose my job by disrespecting him.
I flipped and here he is.
A muscular man in all black three pieces of suit. If this men is in books he will be my favourite character but obviously real life is different and my life is an exception of something good.
"Hi" I said.
He ignored my hi and went straight into his office. I was standing there watching his back as he is going into his office and fuck his ass.
Fucking round.
Just perfect.
"Stop glaring at him like that or I say stop looking at his ass like that".
I practically jumped from this voice.
Hiten was behind me. He leaned toward me and whispered. "Well I don't blame you for glaring at his ass. They are beautiful".
"Have you seen them?" I blurt. He laughed.
"Not really. I never saw him without his suit."
I can't agree more. He is always in suits. Whenever I saw him, whenever any newspaper catches him like everytime he is in suit. I can believe if you say he even take bath in suit.
"You like his ass?" Hiten asked.
Yup I do.
"No. I was just.... I think I should get this paper signed as soon as possible"
"Yeah, Right... I will wait for you down after you finish things with him".
I can't finish things with him. Not that much easily.
"Okay" I replied.
I knocked the door. And then went straight into his office.
He was sitting on his chair. Absolutely looking like he was waiting for me.
"I never saw someone as disciplined as you". Ofcourse what can I expect other than Sarcasm and insults from him.
"Then we should straight get these papers signed." I said.

What is this behaviour Asher, you shouldn't treat our Anisa like that.

What's your thoughts on Asher?