HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂

AUTHOR'S POV :🎀
_______________________________

Tanveen and Aviraj both said their goodbyes , by a never ending hug , melting in each other's arms . They didn't want to let go . Tanveen closed her eyes as the veil of tears was building up. Aviraj held her close as he could sense her crying , he rubbed her back until she was calm . But this had to end . Today . Now . No more tomorrow's .

They both gathered themselves and each other together and Tanveen decided to take a step back . She held his hands , and looked into his eyes and then said
" Messages are optional but calls are mandatory, got it "

Aviraj laughed at the way she commanded, it was not even demanding, for her she's that sweet little strawberry only .

"Yes ma'am, subh , shaam din raat , tumhare hi khyal honge " he replied in a soft voice .

Tanveen said okaay , taking a look of him was not enough anymore. She didn't knew after how much time she's gonna see him . They're gonna be in long distance as she's from jammu and him from Delhi .

Though she had to leave so she said byee and left . Her steps were fast but not more than her heart . Aviraj's eyes were digging in her back , creating a hole in her heart .
She didn't wanted to cry . So she paced up her steps but before that she looked behind and Aviraj gave her a flying kiss which made her feel loved  . She gestured it back , chuckled and left .

(Khatm hogya college , khatam hogyi dosti ab romance ki bari ).

(Ab dekho main hu arts student idk ki med school ka result kitni der me ata hai so main book me 6 mahine k baad hi pass fail krva du gi 🤭
Aajao continue kare ab )

They spent the next six months constantly chatting, calling and creating their own scenarios.
Aviraj had that urge to have her in his arms and to kiss her 24*7 . He knows that it's serious even though it was not official yet but that sense of security and loyalty was enough for him to putt all the efforts and wait for her . Tanveen was certain she's not going anywhere, he was his favourite headache.
Batuni kachua hai vo .
Tanveen is not much of a chatter , but Aviraj is quite the opposite.

A radio full of evergreen songs .

During the time when they were separated, TANVEEN'S birthday came .

(Abhi author standards btae gi 😎)

Aviraj wanted it to be the best for her .
She was going to turn 21.
Yeaah she's that brighter kid who skipped the first two classes.
Tanveen on the other hand was a kid who loved cakes and celebrations.
But she never really did got any gifts from friends cuz she's too introverted to celebrate birthday with them .
This time also she had no one to enjoy with. After having dinner she came to her room and laid down . Midnight was going to be her birthday and she was waiting for him to come online but God knows where Aviraj was .
She called him a several times but it went unanswered. What could she do more . So she decided to sleep rather than crying on her birthday.

It was around 11.55 pm when a notification came on her phone .

55 pm when a notification came on her phone

TANVEEN'S POV: 🦋
___________________________________

And then suddenly something came inside my bedroom from the balcony, but how I live on the second floor . It was dark in my room I got scared . It was not a person I was this much certain . I climbed down from my bed , with gentle steps I switched on the lights . Looked around the room and there was nothing and then I saw a rock wrapped in a paper . I quickly picked it up and opened in .

           "Look outside , jaldi se "

This is a joke right. Nuisance is one of his traits. Is he seriously here ? Naah I don't think so , but my heart was saying something else , he was somewhere near me I just didn't had the courage to admit cuz I was flabbergasted . I was still processing when the second rock came , nearly hitting me .

                    "Open the door "

Are nahi nahi. Birth par hi chita plan kar rha hai .
I gave myself a quick look in the mirror and saw outside of the window.
And he was there with his car.
A black mercedes, shining bright under the moon light. I covered my mouth with my hands controlling the excitement.  THIS was me sneeking out for the first time , but I couldn't wait anymore so I just very went out very cautiously making sure no one's going to wake up . The things I do for him are insane .
I stepped out of my door any the next second I was on his shoulder .
Wtf is happening.
I can't describe what I was feeling. I was stunned by his this gesture. He dropped me at infront of his car and closed my eyes with his hands . It was too much to process at that moment.
His one hand was on my eyes and the other hand was on my neck , touching me gently, yet in such a sensual way.
My legs were not supporting me so I pressed myself with him . Words were not leaving my mouth as my mind was so occupied with something else .
After teasing for me a while he leaned down and whispered in my ear

"Happy Birthday meri jaan "

The echoes of meri jaan were making me go crazy . He removed his hand from my eyes , and the view infront of me was magical .

Omg

Omg.
Am I even on earth right now . No I'm not cuz heaven is infront of me . I stepped towards the car and it was so difficult to digest the reality that it was actually happening.
He was here with this as a present. I was devouring the view only when he hugged me from behind and placed hid his face in my neck .
And then what he did made me fall in love all over again .

He said happy birthday 21 times , with 21 kisses all over my face , neck ,hands and my soul 💋

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

      The birthday cake though 🤭💗

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Thankyou my lovely readers 😙 ♥️
Do vote and comment 🎀