Strawberry 🍓

Aviraj's pov:

I knew she was thinking about me it is pretty obvious from the way her face turns red like a strawberry.
Infact she didn't knew she looked like a strawberry, cute , 'motu' and with tiny dots like she has on her face. I would tell her when the time really comes. Presently our relationship as rivals is better for both of us. She was in her own imagination while I was writing all the details she'll need for the project..bonus part I also made madam make me as her partner which she'll really hate but I love the way she hates me from the core of her heart ...the heart which also beats for me.
I was looking at her during the whole class which she noticed but she's too shy to look back she never ever let her eyes meet mine cuz she knows what they will do to her....

She knows she's in love with me but she doesn't know I am obsessed with the way she speaks, moves, blinks her eyes,breathe,walk...
Don't even make me think about the time whe she ties her hairs it's like ahhhhhhh like devouring mango shake.
I've never ever seen anything like this it's extraordinarily brilliant.

Heyyy people💗I know the chapters are small but I'm new to writing I'm trying my best.
I hope u liked it. Do share and give the feedbacks.
Follow me on Instagram @ tales.of.mehak
Thankyou 💗